Review Adelaide v Sydney - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone is an anonymous poster on a footy forum. How serious are you supposed to take anybodies "bookmark it" statements?

Ok I misunderstood you.

"Bookmark it" is an idiotic grunt from small weinered posters. You're right on that level it's all a bit cringe inducing

On the level that one of the aforementioned weinerily challenged individuals is referring to whatever standing or credibility they have, then some degree has to be afforded to their history and so called "reputation" for as little as that's worth

Wayne's reputation as an astute judge is, erm, not as "high" as he imagines. In that regard, his attempts to fall back on his reputation is perhaps not worth as much as some others

Has taken til today for me to even come back to Saturday night...just sick of it knowing that the game was lost at selection.
Good: Charlie, Sloane and Harto..that is all nobody else gave a toss.
Bad: Everyone else
Ugly: Injuries in a final...of all the times to get them, would have been screwed this week anyway. Knowing that we didn't have the team to beat Sydney and it turned out as I hoped it wouldn't with the same soft finals efforts from the usual suspects.

Cornes on AA naming names for lack of leadership

JJ, Tex, Eddie

Says inability to nail sides is partly mental

Some players vs Sydney stood up as leaders

Lever, CC, Hartigan
So on any given week the guys that happened to have good games are great leaders and the guys that happened to have a bad game are poor leaders? Which of course completely changes from week to week.

Old mate Cornes isn't very bright I'd say.

So on any given week the guys that happened to have good games are great leaders and the guys that happened to have a bad game are poor leaders? Which of course completely changes from week to week.

Old mate Cornes isn't very bright I'd say.

I don't know any more of what Cornes said than what was posted but Lever before he went off and then Charles later on clearly imo pushed themselves to another level to try and get us going/change things. I thought that was pretty damn good from both of them and showed signs of leadership. l thought Hartigan however just played a good game, which as you say doesn't necessarily have anything to do with leadership.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back