Adelaide v WCE, who and by how much (AND) crowd predictions

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide by 60ish

midfield class the difference.

Thompson the Tuck medal

as for the crowd, I reckon maybe 30% will have mullets. if it was at Paterson's the prediction would be that the crowd would be 38K up until 3/4 time, them 8K after that

I love how west coast fans now think their team is so good after one good but not great season, which was preceded by years of cellar dwelling before that. One ok season does not mean anything until you back it up. :rolleyes: Would not be surprised if 2011 was a fluke and their back down the bottom of the ladder again in 2012.

Those of you saying "If we field a full team, we will walk all over adelaide blah blah" get over it, west coast are an average side at best in my books (same with adelaide).

The Carlton offended over last year is unbelievable. Bunch of pussies, honestly! Sorry to the good fans out there. :p

Such an emotional response, with absolutely zero factual basis. Don't just come on here to rant. :thumbsu:

I love how west coast fans now think their team is so good after one good but not great season, which was preceded by years of cellar dwelling before that. One ok season does not mean anything until you back it up. :rolleyes: Would not be surprised if 2011 was a fluke and their back down the bottom of the ladder again in 2012.

Those of you saying "If we field a full team, we will walk all over adelaide blah blah" get over it, west coast are an average side at best in my books (same with adelaide).

Once again proving Victoria is an irony free zone:rolleyes: Genuine lol

Adelaide by 60ish

Thompson the Tuck medal

as for the crowd, I reckon maybe 30% will have mullets. if it was at Paterson's the prediction would be that the crowd would be 38K up until 3/4 time, them 8K after that

Standard freo supporter....Bitterness and completely obsessed by WC...:eek:

We won a premiership 6 years ago... Is this because we beat you in the final last year? i don't know why you care so much about that you were never going to beat collingwood anyway.

typical Juventus supporter.

can't stand any comment which "seems" to denigrate his or her team :eek:

Yes because your comments were fair and not full of offended:eek:

Sad when you dont even realize how bitter u are. Its not actually WC's fault that Freo are a rabble...You do know this:confused::rolleyes:

Adelaide by 60ish

Thompson the Tuck medal

Willo why come on with bay 13 style comments.:thumbsdown:

You continue to perpetuate the myth of the chip on there shoulder syndrome, that Freo supporters with very little iq continue to spew.

Leaving the moderately intelligent Freo supporters to be tarred with the same brush.

Because West Coast has great youngsters in all positions. Carlton has a good midfield with youngish players but other than that a couple of small forwards and 1 defender. West Coast development >>>>> Daylight >>>>> Carlton.

Spoken like a true Blues supporter. Hey we only had to get 1 wooden spoon to complete our rebuild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you got beaten to 4th place last year and knocked out of the finals by an average side? That's pretty embarrassing for Carlton :eek:

You know why we're are a successful team? Because we don't rely on one player :rolleyes:

Finishing 4th with 17 wins is apparently Good but not Great. :rolleyes:

Adelaide by 60ish

Thompson the Tuck medal

mate 70% of your fans are ex-eagles supporters so maybe you should talk about composition of your fan base and their attributes.

be grateful that its impossible to get a memebrship at eagles. dockers would have otherwise been left with about 5 fans.

mate 70% of your fans are ex-eagles supporters so maybe you should talk about composition of your fan base and their attributes.

be grateful that its impossible to get a memebrship at eagles. dockers would have otherwise been left with about 5 fans.

One of the main reason so many eagles supporters don't post here is because of the incoherent bile that gets spewed from clearly mentally handicapped Fremantle supporters.
I do feel for the decent Fremantle supporters that are continually tarnished by the plebs on here that simply waste everybody times as soon as they get behind their keyboard.

Take it to bay 13 and stop contributing to lowering the quality of conversation on here.

So many quality posters have left here over the years because of people like you filling this place up with crap and lowering the overall IQ of the joint to an extent that it has to be so overly moderated its unbearable.

One of the main reason so many eagles supporters don't post here is because of the incoherent bile that gets spewed from clearly mentally handicapped Fremantle supporters.
I do feel for the decent Fremantle supporters that are continually tarnished by the plebs on here that simply waste everybody times as soon as they get behind their keyboard.

Take it to bay 13 and stop contributing to lowering the quality of conversation on here.

So many quality posters have left here over the years because of people like you filling this place up with crap and lowering the overall IQ of the joint to an extent that it has to be so overly moderated its unbearable.

Yeah, West Coast don't have any dunce supporters :eek:

This board is so infested with Freo trolls it's hard to sift through and find the good posts, ha ha.

For every willoblue you have another 10 PublicEnemys/Quinz types (;)).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back