Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 7, 2005
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Rams, UCLA Bruins
Game day is here!

50K + tonight with fine weather (if not a bit chilly) Thommo's 300th and us on a 7 game wining streak!

Club says it's a sell out, which is awesome! Let's make it loud

The American Pie Mason Cox is missing, and let's smash the gloveless Cloke (who Talia should clean up) and lets make it 8 in a row before heading down to take on the Dangerfield Cats next week

I'm using my last of my 3 game memberships tonight too.....Bring it!

Crows by 30+

Last edited:

Game day is here!

50K + tonight with fine weather (if not a bit chilly) Thommo's 300th and us on a 7 game wining streak!

Club says it's a sell out, which is awesome! Let's make it loud

The American Pie Mason Cox is missing, and let's smash the gloveless Cloke (who Talia should clean up) and lets make it 8 in a row before heading down to take on the Dangerfield Cats next week

I'm suing my last of my 3 game memberships tonight too.....Bring it!

Crows by 30+

You can sue your membership all you want, no court will accept taking on that litigation :p

Beautiful day here in Adelaide .....heading off to the game in next hour ......will take us a LONG LONG time to get to the game ......so many whistle stops to visit

Feeling comfortable about the game tonight .....Crows by 30 points

Last edited:
Gaaaame Daaaaay.

Is there anything better than the build up to a Saturday Night match? I think not.

Need to be clinical tonight. Think we'll get it done.Our last 3 home games (GWS, St Kilda, North) have garnered a total of 110 scoring shots, average of about 36. If we get close to that we will win pretty comfortably.

We just need to be on and get the job done.

Last edited:
Beautiful morning, gonna get my V8 out for a drive, then the big game tonight, packed house, lots of noise, and a big win, doesn't get much better than this in the middle of winter

Gaaaame Daaaaay.

Is there anything better than the build up to a Saturday Night match? I think not.

Need to be clinical tonight. Think we'll get it done.Our last 3 home games (GWS, St Kilda, North) have garnered a total of 110 scoring shots, average of about 36. If we get close to that we will win pretty comfortably.

We just need to be on and get the job done.

Let's hope we can goose it right up then!

Or let's hope the windless day continues into the night for a gorgeous evening at the footy!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank goodness it is at night so I will be home to see it. I missed last weeks match due to being in Perth and not having Foxtel in the house I rented but in saying that, I'm pretty confident that Mackay played crap and Henderson squibbed and kicked down the line to the disadvantage side of his team mate. Still, on the positive for Perth, they do watch a game of footy at 5pm, so you have a choice of watching "who wants to be a Millionaire?" or the footy....you can guess which answer I locked in Eddie.

Crows by 50+

Yes but where are you having coffee. No one cares about the game
Three or 4 of the cafe's you guys recommended:
Coffee Branch
Mister Sunshine
Exchange Specialty
La Moka

May be a little hyper by tonight

Our club is copacetic (new word I'm learning to use). Things will be copacetic for the Crows in tonight's game (I'm actually fairly sure I'm trying too hard to work it in to tonight's game and that it's the wrong word to use to describe things). According to Gillon McLachlan, the managing of the AFL is copacetic, which you would expect to hear even if it was completely untrue.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back