Preview Adelaide vs Essendon, Adelaide Oval, Friday 19/07/19, 7:50 AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope we have no injuries and it's not a smashing. If we lose, fine. Re-group for Gold Coast.

But if we win. Oh boy wow-wee...

Exactly my feelings.

I’ve had this marked down as a loss for a while and the last 3 weeks look like they’ve taken a toll on us.

I actually wouldn’t mind seeing a few players rested.

Exactly my feelings.

I’ve had this marked down as a loss for a while and the last 3 weeks look like they’ve taken a toll on us.

Yeah we looked spent for most of the last quarter and a few tough weeks in a row are playing a toll. We can still make finals with a loss here, so a rest for a few isn't the worst idea.

Exactly my feelings.

Not a bad idea to keep Raz locked up at tulla and well away from Adelaide...for 2 reasons. To try and recover from whatever he is carrying and keep poachers away.

Exactly what I posted earlier in the thread.

Good changes and smash those Crwobots
I think it's the perfect week for Bezerker to debut, the stars have aligned for him somewhat.

Hartley in for Hurley and sent to Jenkins. BZT too skinny for he or Tex.
Hooker to Tex, who's not that quick so Cale will keep up with him ok, even if a bit sore.
Not sure if Raz is injured or just struggling to get through some harder marking. Hopefully the latter. He stays in if so.
Hard to find an out for Hep if he's fit. Thought that Guelf and Langford been good the last couple.
As an Adelaide resident geez I hope we give it to em.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great opportunity for Hartley and Zerk-Thatcher, though obviously a massive challenge to step up without one of Hooker and Hurley there to lead the way.

A win would be huge but getting through without more injuries and percentage intact might not be a bad outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back