Adelaide vs Fremantle - Worst ever AFL game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Not even close to bad.

Port v Richmond Footy Park 1999.
It rained.
Port kicked a couple of goals.
Tigers had 1 goal to half time.
It rained some more.
Tigers had 1 goal to 3 qtr time.
A lot more rain.
Rich kicked 2 goals in the last qtr and almost won.
It rained on the way home.

Edit: amazingly I found a clip of the first 5 minutes of the excrement.

Youtube
Most boring game I've ever watched was Port V Saints in 08. WE won, but the game was s**t

Yeh that sucks. Why the hell they chose this game to air overseas is beyond me. Even on paper it shaped as a stinker.
I think you will find it is to do with timezones. Freo / Essendon game before round one was huge in the US.
Lucky for Freo we get lots of these s**t early time slots, (10:30 am next week) we may have 1 million US members for next year.

fu** I hate school holidays - every nine year old from the remedial class has time to start a thread

* off.

Is it hyperbole? Yes, but isn’t 80% of bigfooty? I felt like it was the worst game ever as Adelaide butchered every single kick inside 50 and every single kick at goal. That was recency bias but it felt atrocious watching it live.

It obviously wasn’t but the stock response of some main board warriors to call anyone who has a ******* opinion a nine year old is why almost every decent poster just sticks to their club board now.

And it reminded me why I should stick to mine. So thanks, I suppose.

fu** off.

Is it hyperbole? Yes, but isn’t 80% of bigfooty? I felt like it was the worst game ever as Adelaide butchered every single kick inside 50 and every single kick at goal. That was recency bias but it felt atrocious watching it live.

It obviously wasn’t but the stock response of some main board warriors to call anyone who has a ******* opinion a nine year old is why almost every decent poster just sticks to their club board now.

Did you forget what account you were logged into? Why did you use an alt account? Was a s**t thread that deserved to be bagged out.

ROFL fake account
You couldn't script this better

Fremantle v Port Rd 17 2018 was by far the worst game I ever attended. The skills on both sides were high school stuff. I also had some visitors from England and took them to that game so they could see some Aussie footy. I don't think they were impressed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The spectacle would have improved out of sight had the goal kicking been more efficient. 4 straight behinds by the Crows at the start, all of them set shots 30-40m near direct in front of the sticks. Would sap anybody's mojo, on or off the field!

Round 8 2007:

Hell it was awful. Still the worst I’ve seen. Ross Lyon was just starting out at St Kilda and bringing his brand of Anti-football to a previously entertaining team, whilst Clarkson was still ‘experimenting’ at Hawthorn. The players themselves weren’t gormless lame hacks, they’d just been told to play that way.

The Saints under Grant Thomas were one of the most exciting teams in history, up there with the 90's Kangaroos. Whoever was responsible for replacing him with Lyon committed a crime against football and against humanity

Hamill and McAdam are keeping our games just watchable enough for me right now!

Hamill is going to be very good IMO. Quick, nice left foot and confident.

Also probably the best game I have seen from Jones since his debut.

Keays looks like a handy pickup too.

Doubt you’ll win many games, but there’s enough to be optimistic about.

What do you guys consider the worst final to be in recent years with horrible skills from both sides?
2017 Port v Eagles EF was an awful game. Dixon kicked the first three goals for Port, only to go on to kick 0.6 after that to arguably cost his side the match. Terrible to watch, even with the pleasing result as a Crows fan.

fu** off.

You muppet.
What are they teaching 9 year olds about trolling these days..😂😂😂..

Pies and tigs game was the worst I have watched this year, actually the pies are becoming the worst team to watch get 3 or 4 goals up then flood and try to hold on. Why they keep getting prime time is a head scrat her lots of more entertaining teams

Nope: Richmond v the Pies round 1 2020 ..................Yawwwwwn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back