Adelaide vs Freo bigfooty meeting?

Remove this Banner Ad

yep ...

... count me in, I shall be there I am sure. :)

And sabre my man, you have admin rights correct? Can I please make a suggestion that any non football related garbage, posted by anyone who happens to wish to stir with no value, perhaps just delete them?

Cheers!

Originally posted by Frodo
Comrades(cowards) in arms

Unbeivable
You love to **** stir dont you.
Is it true you have been banned from the Fitzroy board??
Because I am sure we can arrange somthing of that nature for here.
I am well and truely grounded I can assure you of that, your the one with the inflated ego here.

Kuepper I usually let things slide here, I would be here all day removing posts that are non football based.If Frodo gets too bad its probally best you email bluey he is the only real one that can stop him.

And Frodo the invitation is there for you if you would like to join us.:D

Originally posted by sabre_ac
Kuepper I usually let things slide here, I would be here all day removing posts that are non football based.If Frodo gets too bad its probally best you email bluey he is the only real one that can stop him.

Sabre, I really couldnt be bothered to be honest - some posters seem to get their kicks in blatant abuse, and just thought if you had the power, it could be worth using, thats all.

But in all seriousness, if you just ignore them and their childish behaviour, they seem to go away - hence as I stated last week, you won't see me responding to any blatant trolls (and we all know to whom i am specifically referring) so seriously Sabre, and everyone else, just ignore him, and let him go troll elsewhere!

:)

Originally posted by GoEagles
A friend from Uni wants to go to the game so I might tag along and see Adelaide get a win that will take them into the finals.

so u go to ur adelaide game and we will go to the freo adelaide game and see freo kick some arse
and maybe we will meet b4 the games

I'll post to the Fitzroy board and see but it's first I have heard.

I would love you to ban me from the Freo board :D That's what happens in dictatorships run by the mentally disabled.

You want a 'so pure' board with nothing but Freo footy talk. Well wise up and look at the other boards. It's mainly footy but a lot of other stuff. If the thread doesn't interest anyone then they just don't read it. But Bluey rarely culls anything. Only you my pathetic friend.

Im not trying to get you banned.
You can do wateva you want.
No one here respects you so it doesnt really matter.

I cant believe your actually in your 40's, your a joke.

damn it, i know i said i wouldn't ...

Ok, seriously this is the last time I do it ... but now I just have to respond just once, and then let the whole thing rest in piece, but this just requires commentary from me ...

That I may be, but I am very wealthy joke, have a masters degree, two sons and I am a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Directors with diploma too. Not bad for a kid brought up in a coal mining village.

Ok, so we can ascertain, via your masters degree, that you have the ability for rational and structured thought - well at least I would hope so - that said I have a friend with a PhD, and put simply he is a fool, but I digress.

If you have the ability, why do you persist with such humourless, ill informed drivel - originally, and I kid you not here, I made the assumption you were in the 12 - 14 year bracket - then when I discovered your true age, I had you pencilled in, once again wrongly it seems, as some pen pusher in a dead end job, that lives his life vicariously through a football messageboard, baiting and blatantly abusing people less than 1/2 his age.

Please Frodo, try and explain to me the perverse pleasure you must get, from childish and plain ridiculous abuse, an exerpt taken from this thread alone is below:

Will there be room for everyone and your ego Sabre?

Comrades(cowards) in arms

That's what happens in dictatorships run by the mentally disabled.

Only you my pathetic friend.

Now what sort of joke are you Sabre?

Now for mine, there is just no need - and for a man of your claimed age, wealth and education you shiould know better - perhaps you are too much of a coward to actually behave like this in public, face 2 face with anyone, so you get some power or ego trip on here?

I dont know, all I know you are a sad, sad man - and I have genuine pity for your children having you as a figurehead of their family - what a spinelss troll they have for a father.

Whatever sort of Joke he may be, at least his posts show character, passion, integrity - three elemnts you may wish to attempt to add to your life and posts ...

Now, with that off my chest, I bid you all a very good evening!

Originally posted by GoEagles
A friend from Uni wants to go to the game so I might tag along and see Adelaide get a win that will take them into the finals.

Your a top bloke ;)

That I may be, but I am very wealthy joke, have a masters degree, two sons and I am a Fellow of the Australian Institute of Directors with diploma too. Not bad for a kid brought up in a coal mining village.

Now frodo in what Field might this masters degree be???
And what do you have to show for your wealth??

Well I am only 18 Frodo (Thats gotta hurt you Frodo, being put in your place by someone half you age over and over again).
But I completed my TEE and am currently studing commerce.
I come from a middle class family and by the time I am your age I hope I am able to act my age.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyway ...

... getting back to the point - well if we are going to meet - where/when?

Before, during or after the game?

So many questions, so few answers!

Hmmm

Frodo, you have issues, mate. Maturity amongst them. From someone who knows better, you should know better.

Got to tell you I would be terribly disappointed if someone like you followed the Dockers.

If anyone's going to the Eagles v Essendon game on Saturday night, there's going to be a small gathering before the game with some of the Perth BigFooty at the Subiaco Pub. Check the General Board for more details

OK now we all have the frodo thing off our chests, can we get back to the subject?? ;) ;)

So far we have me(anita), dockerbabe, kuepper, sabre and blues_brat that wants to meet?? Any other takers? Anyway thats pretty cool, I wanna be early with plans this time unlike with the derby and collingwood game hehe

Where do you all sit? I sit in block 113 and sometimes sit in the cheersquad (twice :D ) with dockerbabe. If we all sit at the Subi end (3 tiered) we can maybe meet at chicken treat or somewhere down the bottom at half time? Its up to you guys, what ever is easiest I suppose ;)

ok so no one has been writing anything so i decided to make the arrangements
before the game at the three tier end the subi end
i will be there between about 5.30 and 5.45 pm and i will be in my red cheersquad jumper and possibly my purple overalls
i will be at the chicken treat stand so anyone who cares to join me be there

Originally posted by dockerbabe
ok so no one has been writing anything so i decided to make the arrangements
before the game at the three tier end the subi end
i will be there between about 5.30 and 5.45 pm and i will be in my red cheersquad jumper and possibly my purple overalls
i will be at the chicken treat stand so anyone who cares to join me be there

Hey Lauren, I might not even be at the game by then.....could we maybee make it half time?

Originally posted by freo_fan

Hey Lauren, I might not even be at the game by then.....could we maybee make it half time?

remember what happened when we were sposed to meet up with sabre we couldn't find him or see him cause there was so many other people
at least before the game there is hardly anyone there
the mods tribute starts at 6.15 i think so maybe 6 pm then
cause it is way to hard to meet up with people u have never met before if there is so many people

Ummmm...ok then but I still might not be there yet, I usually get to the game late, or just before the bounce, in this case probably in the middle of mods farewell :( But ill try and get there, if im not, say hi to everyone for me :)

ok so i will be at the chicken treat stand between 5.30 and 5.45 and will probly be there till 6.10 and if u don't get there anita we will go back at half time cause i will have met people by then much easier
so who is gonna be there i need to know at least one person will be there or i wont

Remove this Banner Ad

Back