ADELAIDE vs freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by freo_fan
:D :D Kool Kool!, well did ya wanna meet at half time instead then? If so, we will be meeting at the chicken treat stand on the 3 tiered stand side coz i doubt ill be there in time aswell....never have before ;) Just look for 3 mad dockers fans and you will know its us :p

Are ya taking your mobile Mr Drunky? Or will you not remember how to use it? ;)

1/2 time is a much better option - ill do my best! lol

as for mobile, not sure - say no, as my good woman will no doubt steal it from me! lol

as I have seen a pic of you, should be easy-ish ... so heres hoping I dont get too hammered and forget ...which is always a possibility! ;)

cya then I hope - wtach the crows race at 1/2 time - i will be down there giving them an earful I am sure ... a few of them need my special brand of encouragement and critique of their performance - which only alchohol can bring out! ;)

Originally posted by kuepper

Well hot damn, you are right - I knew Jarman was in there somewhere - that was the day that good mate of mine sent him psycho - firstly about a min before 1/2 time he game away a free kick, then 50 meters to Peter Mann, which resulted in a goal, so at 1/2 time we gave him a nice old spray, and copped the glare to end all glares from Jarman.

I remember that free kick for the sole reason that when Jarman was complaining he spat in the umpires face and this big spit rope was hanging fron his mouth for about 10 seconds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back