Game Day Adelaide vs Geelong "Operation Bottleneck"

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay we sucked but we only lose by 3 goals...

And the amount of throws I saw from the cats is out of control. We have won there twice in 26 years thought we could win but we clearly can't.

Watch us come out and smash st kilda next friday. then Gov and Seed back for game against Hawthorn I hope

Hope we have some sanfl players put their hands up for selection, as we need to take a leaf from the Beveridge selection policy this week.
where are they playing?

I might make a big sign - "Go hard Crows, plenty of spots up for grabs"

Can't handle it when you're all smiles after a loss and you go and have a chat with the enemy.

Kane Cornes said that one of Choco's rules at Port was that you shake hands and walk off with your head sunk after a loss. There was absolutely no talking and laughing with the opposition otherwise Choco would give you a bake and punish you at training, I actually liked the sound of that.

He's winning taps, but they seem to always be ineffective.

Not sure whether it's his issue or a midfield coaching issue.
If he needs a coach to hold his hand on the field and remind him not to tap it down the oppos throat he's even dumber than he looks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tend to think the test isnt whether people will pretend to be unhappy now, it's whether the front running will start again when we win a few soft games.

My bet is that it will. You know, because it has every other time in recent memory.
I hope the lads find a few nightclubs and dirty skunks in Geelong, maybe herpes and hiv will give th the hurry up cause God knows pyke cant

Remove this Banner Ad

Back