Game Day Adelaide vs Geelong "Operation Bottleneck"

Remove this Banner Ad

Cats last 3 away from scat park
d75469069c2241b2c42cfcc141109dd9.jpg
cbe72ec7d8acc11a6d3df77e22d630ab.jpg
6829024eb1514c0121e5f75e80388696.jpg

And do you think your so grandiose that people should examine your posting history before passing comment on a game day th read...idiot

Nah you have to call it as you see it... Brad was ineffectual tonight my missus was calling for him to be traded. I won't go that far but his disposal is woeful, those handballs just put so many players in trouble. Learn to kick Brad.

I'm in no way advocating for Thompson, but given the choice between him and McKay, I'd pick Thommo. Same problem we have had for years, we play "nice guy" football. Need to draft guys with that harder edge and learn how to play in the trench.
Thommo cooked. He's no antidote. Need to develop the future, not the past.

I'm in no way advocating for Thompson, but given the choice between him and McKay, I'd pick Thommo. Same problem we have had for years, we play "nice guy" football. Need to draft guys with that harder edge and learn how to play in the trench.
Thommo plays hard and also extremely selfishly...won't fix anything

Quite a few comments re throwing by Geelong. One huge xxxxxxx reason we don't get the same 'throw' output is there is nobody positioned to receive either in or out. What we are doing at stoppages can be easily choked off and is not working and has no future.

Attention Mr Camporeale !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lever seems to be staying. Should be sorted shortly. Gov is out I think and could be to Carlton possibly. Gov for Cripps sounds fair if he leaves but he is our most important player now. He knows it though.

Quite a few comments re throwing by Geelong. One huge xxxxxxx reason we don't get the same 'throw' output is there is nobody positioned to receive either in or out. What we are doing at stoppages can be easily choked off and is not working and has no future.

Attention Mr Camporeale !
He has had a good run on our dime. Time to run your business full time Campo. Thanks for your service and seeya.

Pyke sounds shattered, think he knows we are not up to it. Massive changes ahead at our club I predict.

Paddy unsociable towards us during match, friendly after the siren......22 Adelaide players friendly toward him during the match and equally friendly toward him after the siren. We have NO competitive spirit

:thumbsu: exactly!!!!

To busy getting on our knees ready to pleasure him at his whim. It's embarrassing and makes us a joke.

Cant wait for no idea pyke to say, "I thought the boys fought it out well to the end" and "we will learn from this"

No we won't you ******, you keep doing and picking the same spuds over and over again.

Lol, shooting fish in a barrel but he said it word for word.

What a joke,

Yep we will learn from it - pigs arse.
Yep we fought it out well - pigs arse they put the cue in the rack.

What a hack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back