Game Day Adelaide vs Melbourne - Saturday 2nd July 16:05, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Think this will be closer then we expect. But a 18 point loss in the end

Most interested in how an in form FOG goes against the best. Also Murray in the ruck, and Jones back in the side.

Think this will be closer then we expect. But a 18 point loss in the end

Most interested in how an in form FOG goes against the best. Also Murray in the ruck, and Jones back in the side.

you don't think TT will chop out ruck?

without an actual ruckman, I reckon it would have been fun to rest ROB and ruck Frampton all game. We couldn't do it against a proper ruckman, but against a make shift, we could be better off. Our mids are still going to get thrashed and Billy may have given us something around the ground and perhaps even forward delivery.

you don't think TT will chop out ruck?

without an actual ruckman, I reckon it would have been fun to rest ROB and ruck Frampton all game. We couldn't do it against a proper ruckman, but against a make shift, we could be better off. Our mids are still going to get thrashed and Billy may have given us something around the ground and perhaps even forward delivery.
There is a lot of options. But I really liked seeing the wrecking ball Murray in the middle last week. Curious to see if that was a flash in the pan or not.

Maybe ruck Someone else and send Murray to Oliver or Patracca for a few CBA's. Just to see what he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Caught Melbourne at their weakest for some time, home deck, it could happen again.

After some flattering performances by a number of maligned players against the Norf witches hats, it's time to see if those performances are real.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back