Game Day Adelaide vs Melbourne - Saturday 2nd July 16:05, AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Much better balance in there rolling some different types , another classy one in there is needed and then it’s not too far off if Schoenberg can just take next step

Berry is amazing

Laird was superb

I'm I imagining things when I remember a Soligo,Berry,Shoenberg CBA?

Shoey shoeyed a bit tonight, but I'm still baffled and have concerns about him.
Why does he present so frail, timid and malnourished all of a suddenly?

Anyone happy with that performance is in denial. 24 scoring shots to 15. Should have lost by ten goals. Which of our young players stood out then? Berry, Soligo and that's it.

But we didn’t. Youngest team this weekend and put in a good performance. Go support someone else, it’s people like you that this club does not need supporting them

But we didn’t. Youngest team this weekend and put in a good performance. Go support someone else, it’s people like you that this club does not need supporting them
Because of poor kicking. Being the youngest team doesn't mean anything when the youth you're playing aren't going to amount to anything.

Because of poor kicking. Being the youngest team doesn't mean anything when the youth you're playing aren't going to amount to anything.

You are kidding right? We took it to the team that just beat the second ranked team in the comp like they stole something. Must be a horrible life if this is the way you look at things

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Look at our attendance numbers you numpty. The days of the club being able to take advantage of the loyalty of our supporters is over.

Look at our attendance numbers you numpty. The days of the club being able to take advantage of the loyalty of our supporters is over.

Would rather have lower supporter numbers than pathetic supporters like you. If you don’t like the club then piss off down the road and support a club that has plenty of flog supporters like you

Would rather have lower supporter numbers than pathetic supporters like you. If you don’t like the club then piss off down the road and support a club that has plenty of flog supporters like you
So you'd rather the club be weak so you don't have to put up with people complaining. You think admitting this makes you a good supporter?

So you'd rather the club be weak so you don't have to put up with people complaining. You think admitting this makes you a good supporter?

The club is weaker by having supporters like you that are happier to look at negatives instead of positives.happy for the club to cop criticism when deserved but when fielding the youngest team in the competition this weekend and doing getter than the second ranked team in the competition is actually a positive. So if you want to be negative then take your support down the road, they’ll welcome you with open arms

Remove this Banner Ad

Back