Game Day Adelaide vs Melbourne (who sucks?), Adelaide Oval, 7.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

But seriously why have we ******* lost again
Because...

giphy.gif

Didn't watch match. Saw this coming after the selections on Thursday night. Felt last year that pyke is not the man to carry us forward, and feel more confident in the assertion! We are the kangaroos of 2016.

That's the thing with organic growth...it isn't always even, nor is it constant. It ebbs and flows. And that's what we are seeing. Luckily it's week 7, we've got 15 weeks to sort it out. (Hopefully).

Gees your full of it sometime Jen.
That was a shithouse effort and we need to drop 4 or 5 of these useless assholes to send a message to the rest of the useless assholes and keep doing it until there is a response.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't mind seeing Tex throwing his weight around like he used to a couple of years ago. I remember when opposition players used to avoid running past him. I still blame someone for taming that aspect of him. Great in other areas, but telling Tex to cool it was one of the worst calls of all time.

This is what shits me the most - we bleed for this team and they couldn't care less...

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
You heard Danger, it's just a hobby for us. Just a hobby that we all outlay hundreds of dollars a year into so that these clowns can perform like that for a living.

Wouldn't mind seeing Tex throwing his weight around like he used to a couple of years ago. I remember when opposition players used to avoid running past him. I still blame someone for taming that aspect of him. Great in other areas, but telling Tex to cool it was one of the worst calls of all time.
Needs to suplex more campaigners.

We literally played 10 mins of good footy tonight. The first half if Q2 was gold. The rest has been 24 carat poop

WTF. I'll spew if we don't swing the axe next week. Aint holding my breath

Yes, the 3/5ths of the first 5/8ths of the second quarter were ball tearing!

Unfortunately, I dont think that is naturally oart of his game as it has always seemed forced and rather lame. Unfortunately he seems to have been the only guy we can rely on to do it ever since Roo retired.

Thats what you get for such heavy emphasis on Psychological profilong and Good bloke factoring when selecting recruits or targeting trades.

Playing lynch was dumb history shows he can't back up from head hits

It's like the lunatics are running the nuthouse.
Learn from your mistakes. Don't ask the players if they are right to play they would say yes if their heads had fallen off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back