Game Day Adelaide vs North Melbourne - fare thee well DMac, Tals, Ten Goal Tommy

Remove this Banner Ad

Strauchan was the highlight for me, probably the only 'break glass' ruckman we've had who can actually play footy at this level.
North weren't trying that hard but I think Goldstein was and Strauchanie gave him a bath. An upgrade on ROB whose centre of gravity is too high and limits his athleticism, apart from intercept marking where ROB excels
Never rated Strachan . I have changed my mind the last 2 weeks. ROB still in front by a nose but Strachan will get there with match time.

Have you ever been involved with a sporting team? What happened in that last 10 minutes is the sign of a good team culture, regardless of whether the game is a dead rubber or not. That's far more important than trying to gain a couple of draft positions and end up in the position of a team like Carlton for two decades.
Why do you keep mentioning the draft?

I've explained twice now I'm not talking about whether we won or lost today.

What greater meaning can we take out of today's result? None.

Why do you keep mentioning the draft?

I've explained twice now I'm not talking about whether we won or lost today.

What greater meaning can we take out of today's result? None.
I explained the reason why there is a lot to take out of a performance like today. If you're choosing to ignore that, it's on you.

I explained the reason why there is a lot to take out of a performance like today. If you're choosing to ignore that, it's on you.
Bottom team, dead rubber, at home. NM registered the lowest pressure rating ever recorded in the first half.

It's a dead rubber against the spooner playing bruise free footy. The players would be delusional to take a lot of confidence out of this game.

It's a dead rubber against the spooner playing bruise free footy. The players would be delusional to take a lot of confidence out of this game.
I never said anything about confidence, it's the team bonding from moments like those in the last 10 minutes. Of course they won't be delusional about the result against poor opposition, but a lot of the young brigade playing well (continuing on from good years) would be a big confidence booster.

Seeing Davis come off the bench and sprint to DMAck after he kicked that goal showed this club and playing group has a brotherhood.

He could have easily just held off five seconds to get on the ground and ran to his set defensive 50 position (for the bounce) without getting to that celebration of 18 players.

But he wanted to be part of it.

Some people just wont get what that means ....

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back