Game Day Adelaide vs Port Adelaide - The start of our road to greatness.

Remove this Banner Ad

14 contested possessions by Greenwood wouldn’t have gone astray....
Another slow midfielder is not what we need ....last night showed that

If you did play Greenwood, and he flicks a handball out .....who of our elite mids with pace should it be M.Crouch, Sloane, Brad .....none fit a category for elite for pace or disposals

It should be Gallucci, but he can't pull his finger out

OK watched the Presser .....the one brief comment that deeply concerned me was the phrase "buy-in"

Now I know Nicks was chosen for his man management skills and ability to gell the group ..... I get that, but sometimes when selecting a Coach, certain needs over-ride other attributes

Nicks is a nice guy, he will be loved "early" by most in the group ....certainly the younger players. But it maybe the older guys are not "buying in" to Nicks or his gameplan

The experienced guys are far better than what they're producing on-field .......Seedsman, Lynch, Smith, Laird, are much better than what they put out last night

OK watched the Presser .....the one brief comment that deeply concerned me was the phrase "buy-in"

Now I know Nicks was chosen for his man management skills and ability to gell the group ..... I get that, but sometimes when selecting a Coach, certain needs over-ride other attributes

Nicks is a nice guy, he will be loved "early" by most in the group ....certainly the younger players. But it maybe the older guys are not "buying in" to Nicks or his gameplan

The experienced guys are far better than what they're producing on-field .......Seedsman, Lynch, Smith, Laird, are much better than what they put out last night
Yep I was not enthused at all with his appointment
Many years under Ken f’cking Hinkley! Screams mediocrity, think he got it by default in the end as nobody we were keen on wanted it

Would’ve loved to have got Scarlett, the guy oozes senior coach who players would run through a brick wall for
Failing that would’ve thrown the kitchen sink at Paul Roos, yes his kind of boring but would be what we need right now

Yep I was not enthused at all with his appointment
Many years under Ken f’cking Hinkley! Screams mediocrity, think he got it by default in the end as nobody we were keen on wanted it

Would’ve loved to have got Scarlett, the guy oozes senior coach who players would run through a brick wall for
Failing that would’ve thrown the kitchen sink at Paul Roos, yes his kind of boring but would be what we need right now
Bit too much like Bassett ...and a bit too out there for the Adelaide Football Club

Bit too much like Bassett ...and a bit too out there for the Adelaide Football Club
That’s the problem Wayne we’re too safe
We’d never have asked Ross Lyon as we know he’d upset “the boys”

I how’s this FFS, my wife is a power fan says to me last night when Crocker has the ball “who’s that guy? Your team never has anyone covered in tattoos”
Right there the “choir boy good home” AFC mentality, FFS I’d rather have SPP on our list than Galluci, at least one gives a s**t

I think there is a huge difference in effort I think I am giving and the effort they actually are giving

not working hard off the ball is a massive concern. Looks like No one had hunger and just going through the motions.

I don’t care about winning or losing but it’s about effort and commitment and half the team don’t have that

That’s the problem Wayne we’re too safe
We’d never have asked Ross Lyon as we know he’d upset “the boys”

I how’s this FFS, my wife is a power fan says to me last night when Crocker has the ball “who’s that guy? Your team never has anyone covered in tattoos”
Right there the “choir boy good home” AFC mentality, FFS I’d rather have SPP on our list than Galluci, at least one gives a s**t
The club did ask Ross Lyon. Said he wasn't interested.

I think there is a huge difference in effort I think I am giving and the effort they actually are giving

not working hard off the ball is a massive concern. Looks like No one had hunger and just going through the motions.

I don’t care about winning or losing but it’s about effort and commitment and half the team don’t have that
To me the biggest negative out of last night wasn't effort .....it was the lack of an obvious gameplan

Without us supporters seeing an obvious direction that Nicks wants this side to play ....his life as a Coach maybe short-lived

I'm not so much about carving up players outside of the Crouch Bros ....the players can look great or s**t based on the gameplan ....and what Nicks had the team doing last night was polar opposite to R1 .....no wonder players get confused or lose the faith

To me the biggest negative out of last night wasn't effort .....it was the lack of an obvious gameplan

Without us supporters seeing an obvious direction that Nicks wants this side to play ....his life as a Coach maybe short-lived

I'm not so much about carving up players outside of the Crouch Bros ....the players can look great or s**t based on the gameplan ....and what Nicks had the team doing last night was polar opposite to R1 .....no wonder players get confused or lose the faith

This is the same thing we have been repeating for last two years.

The first 10 mins I was like this is good. But just stopped

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I mean this seriously..with 15 games to go is it possible we wont win a game this season? I struggle to see who we can beat. That was perhaps the most depressing game I have watched from the Crows in 20 years.
We have been working toward this game for close to 15 years. We are lost.

By cleaning out our board of egomaniacs may be the start of at least achieving anything but the road to greatness is far, far away at the moment.
Let's face it.
Our only hope is for the AFL to get it's broom out.
Before the supporters get their pitchforks out .

Sent from my SM-J730G using Tapatalk

Agree, but hell you don't need a game plan to cover your opponent with simple leg speed effort.

Agree, but hell you don't need a game plan to cover your opponent with simple leg speed effort.
Just depends on where you place the players with legspeed ......we obviously don't think the midfield needs speed .....guess us supporters watch a different game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back