Game Day Adelaide vs St Kilda - Clear Eyes. Full Hearts. Can't Lose.

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol at people upset at a 10 goal win. Honestly it wasn't perfect but how do you possibly think that it is an indication we are no good? Port do this sort of thing and they are premiership chances. We do it and it's evidence that we're weak. Things to work on but why not enjoy the win?

Lol at people upset at a 10 goal win. Honestly it wasn't perfect but how do you possibly think that it is an indication we are no good? Port do this sort of thing and they are premiership chances. We do it and it's evidence that we're weak. Things to work on but why not enjoy the win?

It was a great 10 goal victory if you were at the game you would have seen how defensive the saints came in they had kicked 2 goals to half time

We managed to kick over 100 points and win by 10 goals against a defensive team why isn't that good in anyone's language

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For an arrowman you sure miss the mark.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
OK, you're right, people on this board are using tonight as an example of how we're certainties for the flag. It's been all over the thread, all evening.

I mean, i missed all those posts but clearly they must have been there.

Because, you know, WetBlanket said so.

:)

It was a great 10 goal victory if you were at the game you would have seen how defensive the saints came in they had kicked 2 goals to half time

We managed to kick over 100 points and win by 10 goals against a defensive team why isn't that good in anyone's language

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm confused, aren't you that guy who is always negative? What gives?

Just on the centre clearances, I'm more convinced than ever that Sauce is both a hindrance and a help. He's one of the better follow up ruckmen in the game but he's also one of the worst jumpers.

Around the ground that is nullified moreso.

Just on the centre clearances, I'm more convinced than ever that Sauce is both a hindrance and a help. He's one of the better follow up ruckmen in the game but he's also one of the worst jumpers.

Around the ground that is nullified moreso.

I hate it when we're streaming forward and someone has the idea to handball to Jacobs, aka the slowest guy on the field, as it always seems to bring us unstuck.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back