Banter Adelaide vs their greatest fear...the Richmond theme song

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As was the case in round 2, do you think you guys will struggle without your three best players out there?
Always hard to cover the top decision makers and momentum swingers.
Last September they had outstanding 2nd and 3rd quarters to crush us.
Like Boyd at the Bulldogs in the 2016 GF, does one game justify the cost to get them on your side?

Are you seriously talking about the umpires you joker ?? You cant rewrite history bud. I hope that wasn't what the camp was all about! We wuz robbed ! But but but...

Are you seriously talking about the umpires you joker ?? You cant rewrite history bud. I hope that wasn't what the camp was all about! We wuz robbed ! But but but...
You guys were good. But you can't say that you didn't have the rub of the green with the whistle. I wouldn't call it a gifted flag like the Doggies but assisted maybe.

Borrowed them from you guys. You seem to have them with you frequently at the Adelaide oval. Actually, I think they are permanents at Optus Stadium these days and work freelance now to the best bidder.;)

Nice get.
I will take that as evidence that you did pay them (more than us anyway LOL)
That also means I have another thing to be shtty with the club about. We have money to burn! Pay them what they want. I'm happy to buy a premiership cup :D:D

You guys were good. But you can't say that you didn't have the rub of the green with the whistle. I wouldn't call it a gifted flag like the Doggies but assisted maybe.

We're talking Richmond here mate. The umps go in dry on us on a weekly basis. Go take a look at the differentials this year and last. You won't get a lot of sympathy from Tiger fans about umpiring. We win despite it.

48 points wasnt it ? We weren't gifted 8 goals. Maybe that doesn't fit the anti Vic narrative on SA radio. I get that your team let you down but don't blame the umps. Half your blokes just didn't show.

Your club has been through hell the last couple of years and when you look back on it, it was probably always going to go pop when it mattered most. It's how they bounce back that matters. I'm sure if they put their collective minds together they can still mount a challenge.

I think I made a funny.

Nice avatar.

Thanks.
I wouldn't get that on the Crows board. 98% of them hate the Crow emblem. Often known as the 'Raptor'.
But we've all seen Jurassic Park, how cool are raptors? I'd rather be the Adelaide Raptors haha...
Also if our team would hunt like raptors do, that would be amazing. Hopefully that starts tomorrow night!!
Time for a Raptor attack on all tigers!! Then crows can come along and pick at the scraps...

*Banter thread, right?* :p

Oh, are you admitting they were your best players? That Stevic knew exactly the grey difference between a hold and not a hold...
Are they playing tomorrow?

Nope, the camp was all about getting the best friggin club song out of everyones head once and for all. Or at least so we are used to it when we run out on the MCG again!

*Banter thread, right?* :p

Oh, are you admitting they were your best players? That Stevic knew exactly the grey difference between a hold and not a hold...
Are they playing tomorrow?

Nope, the camp was all about getting the best friggin club song out of everyones head once and for all. Or at least so we are used to it when we run out on the MCG again!

It's an ear worm dude. Once it's in, it ain't coming out !

Watch:

Ohhh Macarena !

See? :0)

On Friday Night, as a collective group, we have the opportunity to make a difference to help the Crows players deal with the trauma of GF day.
We know in the pre season, they were blindfolded, put on a bus and the RFC theme song blared over the bus speakers.
I say we bring our blindfolds on Fri night and let’s give that exercise another crack. The theme song will be playing, let’s support the Crows players and fans by bringing along some blindfolds and give the lads from Collective Minds one last crack at their program of mental healing. It might be cathartic for all.
#bringyourblindfolds

Thats a great idea! Please bring the blindfolds so we don't need to see the ugliest supporters in the league! :D:thumbsu:
Thats what you meant, yeah?

We're talking Richmond here mate. The umps go in dry on us on a weekly basis. Go take a look at the differentials this year and last. You won't get a lot of sympathy from Tiger fans about umpiring. We win despite it.

48 points wasnt it ? We weren't gifted 8 goals. Maybe that doesn't fit the anti Vic narrative on SA radio. I get that your team let you down but don't blame the umps. Half your blokes just didn't show.

Your club has been through hell the last couple of years and when you look back on it, it was probably always going to go pop when it mattered most. It's how they bounce back that matters. I'm sure if they put their collective minds together they can still mount a challenge.

I think I made a funny.
I'm from Darwin so I don't really listen to Adelaide radio. Look you guys played well no doubting that. But you got the calls when it mattered.

I actually think it's your style, you play scraggy, tough tight footy, they ping it more in the regular season and let it go in the GF.

You won the flag though, why do you care about the umps.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noddy invited us over to this banter thread. Said come have some fun

That means what ever punishment we get over here is on him. He takes it.

Entrapment.

I think I made a funny.

This is a good post. Lots of things contributed to our loss

I would be upset about the umpiring if I was a richmond fan. It tainted what was an exceptional year for you guys

All three of your finals played out in similar fashion. That is a pattern nobody can deny.

However the umpires did have two sets of rules that last Saturday in September. This is what will be remembered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back