What the heck? Adelaide warm up during women's match

Remove this Banner Ad

Is the 1960's comment there because I want to see an NFL style Womens league like this, or because I wont Adelaide to give themselves the best preperation to win View attachment 253314
What do you think?

I just can't believe Adelaide fans are defending this or saying it isn't a big deal. Right when you're aiming for a license in the Women's League. It's really weird and the club's response has been equally flaccid. You're allowed to admit when your club ****ed up. If Richmond players did this I'd be furious.

What do you think?

I just can't believe Adelaide fans are defending this or saying it isn't a big deal. Right when you're aiming for a license in the Women's League. It's really weird and the club's response has been equally flaccid. You're allowed to admit when your club stuffed up. If Richmond players did this I'd be furious.

Hahahaha, I said it was morally wrong, I didn't defend their moral obligation.

Personally I think the women's league is a waste of time, it will be such a low standard it will be ridiculous, a college high school first 18 could beat them.

The only way it will work is have a nfl style league with hot chicks in skimpy outfits!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back