What the heck? Adelaide warm up during women's match

Remove this Banner Ad

A strike out of this quality is always a great indicator of one who feels his statement is too weak to stand by itself.

Yes. You made an attempt to try and justify it as not being that bad and failed miserably.

Your own outrage/whinging post dwarfed most others here.

What's not lacking in my life is respect for women. Something that is clearly lacking in yours. I don't kind of pity you. I really do pity you.
I can tell exactly what type of person you are and I am not interested in taking this further with you as you are simply looking for an argument. I've seen you numerous times before on numerous different forums. You go be an SJW, go have a wank, whatever floats your boat, but I really couldn't give two shits.

Goodnight and good luck.

I can tell exactly what type of person you are and I am not interested in taking this further with you as you are simply looking for an argument. I've seen you numerous times before on numerous different forums. You go be an SJW, go have a wank, whatever floats your boat, but I really couldn't give two shits.

Goodnight and good luck.

Yeah anyone who feels those Crows players showed disrespect to the women playing a match is an SJW looking for an argument.

Keep telling yourself you aren't a misogynist because there are "starving people in this world".

:thumbsu:

It doesn't matter if it's an exhibition game - it betrays an enormous arrogance from those players.

And also GF to people saying this is too small an issue to get worked up about. Save that crap for the pointless pissing contests about which Ablett was better. This is about people who actually got humiliated and disrespected by Adelaide players who later claimed they couldn't recognise that a game of football was occurring - I'm sorry was that meant to be a joke?

Yeah anyone who feels those Crows players showed disrespect to the women playing a match is an SJW looking for an argument.

Keep telling yourself you aren't a misogynist because there are "starving people in this world".

:thumbsu:
You seriously can't see how players warming up for their game on a field, when others are playing, is direspectful? Seriously? :drunk:

The least the Crows could do is admit some fault on the part of the players and offer a sincere apology.

It was just so disrespectful. I know we're dealing with a few manbabies in Walker and Talia etc, but surely they understand that there has to be some level of respect afforded to the female athletes, who have never had the same opportunities as the men.

The statement offered in addition to Sloane's comments on radio tells us how seriously they take it. And this is a club with the intention of entering a team in the women's league...

The AFL need the crows to be part of the women's league, they need their support numbers to try and make it work, forget minnow clubs running it or it will doomed to fail.

As for the cows warming up, if it helped them get their mind on the job and assisted them in beating GWS I would let them do it again. Not saying it was the morally right thing to do.

But women's football seriously , an A9 amateur game would be better to watch. Unless they plan on doing what The NFL are doing with hot chicks running around in skin tight gear it will be crap.

Adelaide oval hosted a women match between SA and NT as a curtain raiser for the Crows match this week. Apparently several Crows players thought it would be perfectly acceptable if they entered the field and started their warm ups while the match was in progress.

At a time when the AFL is talking about starting up a AFL national women's league this seems more than a little disrespectful. Apparently they only trained when the play was on the other side of the field but I still don't think that's ok.

I'm a bit surprised this isn't in the mainstream media.

http://www.zerohanger.com/adelaide-...during-womens-match-5155/#ti0GKqcT2HgTC8mO.97
Would they have done this if it was a curtain raiser men's game of some sort? I bet not

You didn't follow the narrative? That's exactly what I'm saying.
Well, then you're a dipstick. The players know full well unauthorised people are not allowed on the field during a game, it's why they were sent off. They did it anyway. It's, without doubt, disrespectful

Well, then you're a dipstick. The players know full well unauthorised people are not allowed on the field during a game, it's why they were sent off. They did it anyway. It's, without doubt, disrespectful

Dude, you're the dipstick. Please re-read the thread, use your reading comprehension skills, and then realise that you are trying to tell that Tigers poster something they already believe in.

AFL not making a big enough issue of this.

They wouldn't have done it if it was an U/9's boys team running around. It was incredibly poor. I'd be saying the same thing it was Colligwood too.

The AFL need the crows to be part of the women's league, they need their support numbers to try and make it work, forget minnow clubs running it or it will doomed to fail.

As for the cows warming up, if it helped them get their mind on the job and assisted them in beating GWS I would let them do it again. Not saying it was the morally right thing to do.

But women's football seriously , an A9 amateur game would be better to watch. Unless they plan on doing what The NFL are doing with hot chicks running around in skin tight gear it will be crap.
I guess this sums up the issue pretty well - it's still 1960 in Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The first time I thought you were honestly slow, now I'm convinced you're trolling.

I'm not following the narrative, that's why I asked for clarification. You provided none.

I told you my contention is the exact same as yours you blockhead. Crows were disrespectful. What more clarification do you need?

You seriously can't see how players warming up for their game on a field, when others are playing, is direspectful? Seriously? :drunk:
That's exactly what I'm saying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back