Adelaide worst culture in league football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi raman ,
We signed Shae Sloane to our AFLW team today. Her brother Rory to the men's team is next.

You'd want him to take a pay cut with what the crows fitness and conditioning team have done to him this year. But when the alternative is sticking around that shithole I don't think you are going to have any problems there.

You'd want him to take a pay cut with what the crows fitness and conditioning team have done to him this year. But when the alternative is sticking around that shithole I don't think you are going to have any problems there.
I reckon Shae, Jake, Bernie and Simon can get in his ear.
Gaff is likely still our #1 priority, but no reason why we can't get both. :)

I never thought about him going there. That would be immense.

"I was never going to leave, but then at this pre-season camp they kept playing the Richmond club song at us, and I thought it was pretty cool..."

I reckon Shae, Jake, Bernie and Simon can get in his ear. :)

If not I'm sure the club can find them some far from strenuous highly paid roles that they 100% win on merit. ;)

Quick thought:- subie continually rambles on about her longevity on this site and had outlasted many other posters. The question I have is if she is so 'brave' to have hung around here for so long why does she put people on ignore as that's a bit cowardly (isn't it?).
Good question Arfa. You could pose the same question to Daza the welcher

Put me on block, posted screen shots of it. So he's at least half way there

giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Club closed for the week
Ports CEO piss take on that ... hilarious :D:p

Massive s**t stirrer.

"We just re-signed our Ollie and you lot are asleep at the wheel..."

Exactly...which is why his argument is flawed you plank.:fire:

one.jpg

Most of your players are only out for one week. What are you complaining about?

:drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back