Rumour Adidas trying to woo Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
There is a rumour on Twitter Adidas are trying to get us for next year. I'm on my phone so no idea how to embed a tweet but I'll try copy the link.

It includes a picture of some designs including an inverted jumper which I've always felt should be a clash jumper.

Not sure if a mod or someone wants to put up the pic?

B8BFXLos91

This 'rumour' was posted on here a week ago by lmach

Someone's been reading bigfooty !

Oops didn't realise that was Mero 's twitter. Is your source lmach and bigfooty, mero?

Yeah, I'm the news breaker.

Bigger than Damien Barrett.

I'd buy them all but I'd prefer it if the sash was curved like our current one. Curved sash on the adidas template would be awesome.

Also, the logo looks s**t above the jeep logo. Too much going on so either have it under the afl logo like our 2008 centenary jumpers or don't have our logo on the jumper at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd buy them all but I'd prefer it if the sash was curved like our current one. Curved sash on the adidas template would be awesome.

Also, the logo looks s**t above the jeep logo. Too much going on so either have it under the afl logo like our 2008 centenary jumpers or don't have our logo on the jumper at all.

I think the problem is they're too high on the chest, if they lowered them it would look better but they'd need to be a bit bigger and span over the sides of the sash.

Also, who's the idiot that can't punch holes, so frustrating looking at the pic........ :mad:

I like them. I'd prefer it if the sash was curved. Personal preference, but I think it looks better.

Would be interesting to see what happens from here as we are meant to be contracted to kooga for 2014 (final year of the 4 year deal)

Adidas to be the apparel sponsor of our VFL team for 2014, with the option of extending their sponsorship to the AFL side in 2015?

I like them. I'd prefer it if the sash was curved. Personal preference, but I think it looks better.

Adidas to be the apparel sponsor of our VFL team for 2014, with the option of extending their sponsorship to the AFL side in 2015?

Nah f that

I want them now!!

I think the problem is they're too high on the chest, if they lowered them it would look better but they'd need to be a bit bigger and span over the sides of the sash.

Also, who's the idiot that can't punch holes, so frustrating looking at the pic........ :mad:
Always addressing the big issues. :D ;)

stripe needs to be curved, otherwise we are the yellow version of the essendon jumper, and they look sh*t.

Agree

Their sash doesn't even stay straight because of how tight the jumpers are. Weirdest looking sash ever

95015779cf9c3a5f6c4697db91729a4a.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back