Portfolio Adidas x Human Race x A-League 2020/21

Remove this Banner Ad

Last edited:
Are we looking at the current teams only or will there be your own sides?

Bigfooty compresses every image so under each design is the Imgur link with no loss of quality
JHBRSDk.png

Click here for Hi-res lossless version

Starting with The Reds. This design was based on their 2015/16 home shirt where they secured the double that season
The fading bruised banana watermarks mirroring their hoops design on the original
tdfc4ufh77ql1hc0vmz5573dy.png

Last edited:
zj1Cct5.png

Up next the Roar. This is based off their 2011/12 home kit where they secured back to back toilet seats. The original kit had the slanted panels much higher so I've made them more prominent in this design
BR1_t1160.jpg
EDIT: I realised I used their current logo instead of the old one,
little oversight by me but there will be classic logos on the others!​

zWeVAwo.png

If you predicted this, then kudos. Can't say no to an absolute cult classic for the Mariners!
Their number from 2015/16 showcasing the iconic, bold palm tree.

Roy-ODonovan-755x515.jpg

B6dUe9w.png

Next up the new guys on the block. I can hear the keyboard keys clicking away already "Why the hell are there hoops?!"
Well, this design amalgamates their preseason jersey with grey hoops and their inaugural strip with the watermarked bull. I also raised the opacity to make the 2 stand out more

walter_scott.png Ei_LOxGXgAAh2xE.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love these, though I do miss the logos being drawn by a three year old like on the real human race gear
Yeah if you zoom close enough on the club logos, they have that low poly look. Though I kept the Adidas logo as is for its cleanliness

Last edited:
e0c6hpP.png

The one design Melbourne City has yet to bring back. The 'Cursed' Sash, while it didn't bring the Heart much luck away from home, it is most remembered for Alex Terra's bicycle kick goal vs Glory 2010/11 in this very kit. The straightened sash more closely resembles the Kappa rashie version.
gettyimages-108054720-2048x2048.jpg

Halfway done!

s4fN7dI.png

The other side next with arguably their best strip prior to the 2020/21 season. Though the Fluro away kit is probably more memorable for Archie Thompsons 'goal' against the Heart in the Xmas Derby 2012
MV12-13.jpg

XR8p6gq.png

Flying in are the Jets with their championship winning season home kit. The still much loved gold kit shining with the retro Adidas pattern watermarks makes a classic that much better
Jets0809.jpg

m6ksKze.png

Up next is the Glory and I'd be nuts to make a design off an A-league era Glory kit! The absolute classic Umbro side sunburst that needs no introduction. And yes, one sleeve had an orange band and the other didn't on the original
twa-0052685-12-10-97-SOCCER-NSL-PERTH-GLORY-VERSUS-BRISBANE.jpg

3 TO GO!
bJ45Q2G.png

Reigning champs up next with a kit straight from the peak of the A-League. This navy trimmed number most recognizable for Juventus legend Alessandro Del Piero's stint with Sydney
855409-alessandro-del-piero.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back