adrian deluca

Remove this Banner Ad

lasher

Club Legend
Mar 11, 2004
follow the sun...!!!
Other Teams
hawks
great win last night blue baggers , i enjoy watching the bombers get beaten and especially in that fashion..

i was suprised though , that adrian deluca barely got a mention.. :confused:

i actually thought he played a great game and deserved votes...
kicked 3 goals and did alot of nice work around the ground..

lasher said:
great win last night blue baggers , i enjoy watching the bombers get beaten and especially in that fashion..

first time he kicked over 2 goals in a game and hopefully he will be a gun this year. didnt deserve votes though

A lot of the work De Luca did was not counted in the stats. He competed very well in the air bringing the ball to ground which is part of Pagan's game plan. I thought he was fantastic for us.

The Old Dark Navy's said:
A lot of the work De Luca did was not counted in the stats. He competed very well in the air bringing the ball to ground which is part of Pagan's game plan. I thought he was fantastic for us.

glad i'm not the only one...

i suppose some people just look at the big names and take no notice of the blokes who do all the little ( but big ) things that count...

Who gives a toss about the votes.

He played a brilliant game, tried for 4 quarters. As long as the coaching staff, Adrian himself and the team noticed his performance that's what counts.

Best game Deluca has played in the navy blue IMO

The Key to DeLucas game is to let his float about rather than ask him to hold down a specific position, he seems to be relatively mobile and fit so use those attributes along with his height to worry defences.

Just don't ask him to be a KPP down back because that's not his game.

Not that I've seen every Carlton game over the past few years (I've seen a lot though), Deluca was superb last night and yes, it could have been one of his best - his work out on the boundary line on several occassions to keep the ball alive and going forward was simply brilliant.

If he develops as the Blues would hope - a forward line consisting of Fevola, Whitnall and Deluca would give plenty of excitement for Blues fans over the next 5 years. Add to the equation youngsters like little Eddie and Waite waiting for the crumbs, things are looking up for the Blues at last. :)

lasher said:

With Gary Lyon giving 3 of his 4 voting positions to the bombers :confused: what chance did big De Luca have!?!

Also can't believe that French didn't get a mention :confused:

I thought he was close to bog.... HuN writer seems to agree giving Big Barny the votes!!

What is Gary Lyon thinking??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back