Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have no leaders though. Would take some astute trading now to get one in. Essendon don’t stand for much unfortunately. I have close friends who are bombers fans, I tell them this, and they all agree. There is a void of leadership. I actually like their list. But they need leaders. Someone needs to set standards.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Josh Dunkley I would get him and make him captain

Some one like a Joel Selwood for a year if hes done at the cats this year

Luke Hodge was great for Brisbane we need some one like that

That last minute of game time tonight, the game was long gone but the swans played keepy off on their goal line for about 20 seconds and not 1 bomber even bothered to do anything at all

Means nothing really , it's 20 seconds with the game well and truly gone but it means everything I think

Plenty of talent on the list but their next draft should be 3-4 of the most aggressive young players available... Hobbs looks like a good start

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Perkins another shrugged off at least 3 swans last night and got the disposal away

Agree we need more Hobbs types he’ll be our best mid by this time next year

Luke Parker sledged Shiel/ the Bombers last night. We receuited Ariel Steinberg when he was still on the board. Ariel Steinberg. Let that sink in.

Some one like a Joel Selwood for a year if hes done at the cats this year

Luke Hodge was great for Brisbane we need some one like that

Adrian prepared to stump up the 2 x 1st rounders for Dunkley this time ?
That’d be fair price for your captain wouldn’t you say …

We need ten players. Spending two first rounders on Dunkley is the last thing we need. More stop gap nonsense. We need to rebuild ffs. Free agents, low cost trades, retain first and second rounders.

They won’t get 2 first rounders they had their chance last year

Surely some other team will pay as much and aren't as much of a mess. Plus, it was conditional on his brother as well. That's clearly not happening anymore.

In the pre season almost every football expert (ex players/coaches) had Essendon making the finals again this year. Surely that translates to them believing we have a pretty good side.
They do that every season and are usually wrong. That makes them the opposite of experts.

There's a heavy contingent of Essendon duffle coat wearers in the AFL media as well. They're hoping not expecting.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who on Essendons list has any trade currency?

Draper, maybe, but he's almost untouchable.

Wright will go nowhere.

Merrett, but not a lot.

Parrish, Stringer might be rated internally. Elsewhere?

Is Walla going to play again?

Any bids on who you'd like to see at your club?
Would think tippa is more a chance to retire than go on.

Parish in geelongs setup would be perfect. Team with strong work rate and defensive efforts, he'd give them forward drive.

Merrett just signed a nice 6 year deal. And i imagine hepp calls it quits and he takes over as captain.

Stringer is certainly valuable. Injury hasnt helped but he's a game winner on his day. Could be an interesting one for a club in the window.

Zero chance mcgrath leaves but he'd have suitors. We cant handle that much swallowing of pride.

I expect minimal changes.
Maybe a shock shiel trade

Some supporters had Essendon finishing top 4 this year. Ridiculous

No one can con a supporter base like Dodoro.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, get SOS in to sort the list out. Strip it back and have a proper go. They could do worse. They have done for 20 odd years.

Shiel 30 next year. Could be ideal for Cats but will only get a 2nd round pick at best.
I know its a running joke, but its not a bad destination.
Blues as well. Would have cripps, kennedy and hewett doing the tough inside work. Two decent key forward targets. He's bound to hit one of them

Blues as well. Would have cripps, kennedy and hewett doing the tough inside work. Two decent key forward targets. He's bound to hit one of them
Despite the running joke with their age targeting, I genuinely think Cats would genuinely look at him if he’s on the table. I can’t see him desiring a move to a rebuilding side. Maybe the Tigers look at him.

Blues desperately need key position players and rucks. So I can’t seem them targeting shiel types.

Cripps, Kennedy, Hewett, Walsh and cerra. Dow in the VFL.

No chance unless two of the above want to leave.

Despite the running joke with their age targeting, I genuinely think Cats would genuinely look at him if he’s on the table. I can’t see him desiring a move to a rebuilding side. Maybe the Tigers look at him.

Blues desperately need key position players and rucks. So I can’t seem them targeting shiel types.
I was horrified at the thought of us even contemplating him in 2019, and that's when we were in the premiership window. No way we consider him now - Shiel's not a Richmond Man.

Unbelievable this bloke is still in the job. Is his contract ending this year? If not, just pay him out because he’s done nothing despite winning grade week every year for the last decade

Shiel to us? No, maybe St Kilda.

We don’t need another inside mid type like Shiel, we need wingmen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back