Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to Dyl and Friends with Ted Richards as a guest. He was 22 playing for Bendigo, tells Essendon he wants to be traded. Essendon say heres a 1 year deal. Ted says no I want out. Dodoro says okay Swans we want a first round pick and a third rounder. Lol

Don't be huffy, it is wildly unattractive.

Strange comment.

You must be at least implying that everything is wonderful

False. I'd say most Essendon posters are pretty realistic, it's simply the stupid comments from you and your Carlton buddies that miss the point. Those who can actually discuss anything reasonably get reasonable responses. You blooos supporters however...

every single comment which discusses the reasons why everything is NOT wonderful

No, there's a bunch of comments from you and about 3 other posters that have no concept of anything that the rest of us like to point out the idiocy of.

`Whatever it takes' includes being an unnecessary prick:

Dodoro stayed in the draft to make late bids on academy players who were linked to other clubs and then didn't actually take another player.

Dodoro in 2019 bids early on Irvine Mosquito denying him from Hawthorn and then over celebrates fist pumping the air in a performance for the cameras while Hawthorn are absorbing the loss.

Dodoro makes a raid on Dunkley to break from the WB, but leaves him on the shelf..... and funny that his brother Kyle Dunkley is no longer talented enough to be rookied on Essendon's list.

False. I'd say most Essendon posters are pretty realistic, it's simply the stupid comments from you and your Carlton buddies that miss the point. Those who can actually discuss anything reasonably get reasonable responses. You blooos supporters however...
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dodoro stayed in the draft to make late bids on academy players who were linked to other clubs and then didn't actually take another player.

Erm... we had an academy kid late in the draft we had to be able to match a bid on. Fremantle did the exact same thing.

Dodoro in 2019 bids early on Irvine Mosquito denying him from Hawthorn

You do know we literally drafted Mosquito right? We didn't 'deny' him from Hawthorn, they had the option to match and opted not to, he's actually played games for us, and done an ACL, and has just received a contract renewal.

Richmond also bid on our academy player, are they unnecessary pricks? What about the Bulldogs who bid on two Academy players late in the draft? Or Adelaide for bidding on JUH at #1, are they pricks?

What a strange comment.

What seems to get overlooked here is there was literally 99.98% of all AFL registered players across the country who didn’t play, even on AFL lists didn’t get the chance to ‘develop’. I don’t think it’ll be as big an issue as many want to clasp at

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes and what it will mean is that there will be kids who have gone late first and second round who will end up being a lot better than what anyone thought. Teams have largely selected kids on last years form...not a full year of playing in '20.

Dodoro may well have picked the eyes out of the draft and your kids play true to their selections. It may well be other teams that benefit from these bolters and yours play to the level that they were selected.

You know that there will be kids that will have come through in '20 if they had of had a chance to play. Surely you recognise that?

Like I said, Dodoro may well have got it right. Maybe? Possibly?

No, just fed up with you and the other muppets who bag Dodoro for decisions that are more right than wrong.

A lot of Essendon supporters would humbly agree that he’s been poor, would we remove him? Absolutely. Just fed up with you lot who constantly bag him for decisions that are more right than wrong

Mate one can see you have a brain going by your posts. If you think Dodoro has made more right than wrong decisions then you are delusional. I repeat my earlier statement, the bloke has known Daniher will walk for at least 2 months. He's had 2 drafts to try and cover for him. And yet you are left with Stewart, Wright and Stringer. He's had how many drafts to get a bull mid?

C'mon mate...you're no less a supporter for calling him out for it. For goodness sake, Tiger supporters kept chicken sh1t suppliers in business for years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adrian Dodoro doesn't dial the wrong number, you pick up the wrong phone.

When Adrian Dodoro enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

Adrian Dodoro can kill two stones with one bird.

Adrian Dodoro has inside jokes with complete strangers.

When a zombie apocalypse starts, Adrian Dodoro doesn't try to survive. The zombies do.

Adrian Dodoro's daughter lost her virginity. He got it back.

Adrian Dodoro tells Simon what to do.

The only time Adrian Dodoro was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.

When Adrian Dodoro left for college he looked to his father and said "You're the man of the house now".

Adrian Dodoro doesn't dial the wrong number, you pick up the wrong phone.

When Adrian Dodoro enters a room, he doesn't turn the lights on, he turns the dark off.

Adrian Dodoro can kill two stones with one bird.

Adrian Dodoro has inside jokes with complete strangers.

When a zombie apocalypse starts, Adrian Dodoro doesn't try to survive. The zombies do.

Adrian Dodoro's daughter lost her virginity. He got it back.

Adrian Dodoro tells Simon what to do.

The only time Adrian Dodoro was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.

When Adrian Dodoro left for college he looked to his father and said "You're the man of the house now".

Imagine having 117 posts about a club administrator you don't know, who works at a club you don't support, and spending your time writing this stuff.

Williams is certainly b grade, Saad is a grade only through lack of position challengers. Certainly over paid on both fronts but that’s Carlton’s go, over pay in hope of them coming good. How many Giants have you poached since there inception again?

And you accuse others posters of talking crap. This is a deadset load of rubbish.
Whilst SOS was at the club, not once did we overpay for one player, in fact we missed out on a number of players because SOS didn't pay as much as other clubs.

Also, we can pay 105% of the cap in 2021, so we might as well make the most of it.

What a daft comment, you could almost make an 18 of GWS rejects who went to Carlton

Another silly statement from you.
We took a number of those players as salary dumps so we could get the player we wanted.

Nearly every decision that he has been bagged for has been argued that he got right.

So reading the statement again, i think nineteen eighty got it fairly right.

Its more than that though. Any decision he clearly got wrong, such as not trading Daniher last year, is always countered with "oh he wanted to/was going to draft x but he was overruled".

Dodoro is either right or he was overruled. Hes never wrong.

I mean, it's the most speculative draft in AFL history, i'm not sure you're saying anything groundbreaking here?

Do you have a point?

This is such bullcrap.

Clubs literally picked blokes they'd never seen play in the early drafts.

They drafted blokes who didn't know they'd been drafted.

North knew more about Will Philips than any recruiter in the first 130 years of our club ever would. Probably only the last ten years, and even then, we were scouting him in the best juniour league in the game as an underager.

Essendon supporters getting excuses in for the big duds Dodo drafted.

Last edited:
Imagine having 117 posts about a club administrator you don't know, who works at a club you don't support, and spending your time writing this stuff.
Its just a bit of bants, mate. You have to admit, Adrian has given us a fair bit to work with over the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back