Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.
What perplexes me with Essendon fans, is the fact they think the Club is in a good state. I mean Essendon offered 5 years and 700K for Saad to stay and still couldn't wait to get out the door quick enough. Losing 4 players in the off season and yes their drafting was smart, but those kids will take 2-4 years to cement best 22 and have impact.

Be lucky if Merrett stays beyond 2021.

During our darkest times we still managed to retain players.

Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Worsfold was a crap coach who had good teams. He was always the wrong coach for our club hence the results reflecting that.

This thread isn’t about John, welcome to go there if you’d wish to continue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Disagree on worsfold those west coast teams had great midfields but were very average in the key position stakes apart from cox when you consider all the off field dramas that was going on as well to he did very well to get them to multiple grand finals . James hird now that’s a guy that had no idea how to coach from all reports a good friend of dodoro as well

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
Paul Salmon, when he started was just about unstoppable as a forward, then did his knee, now starting out you could be forgiven saying that he was a generational talent.
But he ended up a good ruckman, that is all, not a generational talent.

Danihar had potential to be great, injuries have stopped him showing how good he could have been, he still may, but i doubt it, to say he is a generation talent, he needs to show he is the elite of the elite.

Talent is simply physical ability. Talent isn’t resume at the end of the career.

Oct 1, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Everton, Storm, Victory
What perplexes me with Essendon fans, is the fact they think the Club is in a good state. I mean Essendon offered 5 years and 700K for Saad to stay and still couldn't wait to get out the door quick enough. Losing 4 players in the off season and yes their drafting was smart, but those kids will take 2-4 years to cement best 22 and have impact.

Saad isn’t worth crying about. Great player yes, but you can’t build a game plan around a small defender. He was probably the best money ball trade for us.

Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC

Haha which Essendon fans think the club is in a good state? It would have to be a very small minority. Also why the hell are there over 5000 posts on our list manager???

Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
The main boards are a cestpool of posters like @Tasmian Saint, LoungeLizard, Wild Bill who dig the heels in rather than adding anything to a conversation.

From when I joined to now, it’s horrendous what posters can get away with.

So we’re not allowed to have a opinion on dodoro one that’s actually shared buy quite a lot of others including a lot of Essendon supporters my club has copped a lot of criticism over the years for mismanagement a lot that is deserved which I’m happy to admit something that you can’t seem to do

Saad isn’t worth crying about. Great player yes, but you can’t build a game plan around a small defender. He was probably the best money ball trade for us.

Agreed.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
Disagree on worsfold those west coast teams had great midfields but were very average in the key position stakes apart from cox when you consider all the off field dramas that was going on as well to he did very well to get them to multiple grand finals . James hird now that’s a guy that had no idea how to coach from all reports a good friend of dodoro as well

We’ll agree to disagree

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams

I’ve posted elsewhere that even in our darkest times (2016) the fans still managed to our number much celebrated clubs like Carlton and West Coast for average attendances for the year

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
So we’re not allowed to have a opinion on dodoro one that’s actually shared buy quite a lot of others including a lot of Essendon supporters my club has copped a lot of criticism over the years for mismanagement a lot that is deserved which I’m happy to admit something that you can’t seem to do

Can’t be bothered searching but the aforementioned names have all contributed on the forum about Essendon in a sea looming manner.

“Celebrating Dodoro”, hoping “he stays for another 10 years”, yeah Nuh. Nice try and all but it’s bordering on trolling at times

Mediocre clubs celebrate mediocre results

L

You are struggling mate, I suggest taking a break, have a nap and come back refreshed, you are embarrassing yourself.

I’ve posted elsewhere that even in our darkest times (2016) the fans still managed to our number much celebrated clubs like Carlton and West Coast for average attendances for the year

I didn't mention fans? You are straw manning ...

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
You are struggling mate, I suggest taking a break, have a nap and come back refreshed, you are embarrassing yourself.

Nuh man, the desperation to cling onto a number that means very little to those who matter is humerus to say the least.

Our last PREMIERSHIP (remember the thing we are all aiming to win each year?) was 2000.

Sure, it’d be nice to get to the second week of September and all but that’s not why anyone plays football at the highest levels.

Carlton have Essendon covered in the longest premiership drought, let’s not allow better facts in the way of ones agenda though hey?

Nuh man, the desperation to cling onto a number that means very little to those who matter is humerus to say the least.

Our last PREMIERSHIP (remember the thing we are all aiming to win each year?) was 2000.

Sure, it’d be nice to get to the second week of September and all but that’s not why anyone plays football at the highest levels.

Carlton have Essendon covered in the longest premiership drought, let’s not allow better facts in the way of ones agenda though hey?

Yeah but Dodo wasn't there in 2000 (well technically he started in 1998 as a welfare manager, Essendon and welfare lol that's just ******* funny in itself... ) .. since then you have been going great as far as I'm concerned.

Since Adrian took over as list manager (2010 to present)

2010 - 14th
2011 - 8th
2012 - 11th
2013 - 9th
2014 - 7th
2015 - 15th
2016 - 18th
2017 - 7th
2018 - 11th
2019 - 8th
2020 - 11th

Ten years as the head of cattle replenishment ... it's either your coaching group is sub standard or your recruitment is sub standard. The one constant you have had through the last ten years is your head of recruitment. So I'm going with that, because it didn't seem to matter how many times you turned your coaching staff over, the results changed little.

BTW I really don't have an agenda, what I do have, is calling out posters that don't quite tell the full story as to how wonderful Adrian is at mediocrity :)

Don’t bother mate idiots can’t comprehend what I’m trying today so save your breath

Now you are labelling posters as idiots? Classy. As I said mate, have a bex and a lie down.

It is not possible to win a premiership unless you get past week one of finals, pretty sure.

Then again there was that one year we won a final from outside the top 8 ...

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
It is not possible to win a premiership unless you get past week one of finals, pretty sure.

Then again there was that one year we won a final from outside the top 8 ...

Being as poor as Carlton has been for some time it’s easy to see why winning a final matters.

As a team who aims for premierships, a finals win doesn’t mean a great deal to me.

May 6, 2007
South East Suburbs
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Now you are labelling posters as idiots? Classy. As I said mate, have a bex and a lie down.

Classy is the Essendon thread on the Carlton board. That is all class. And to think Essendon/Adrian dont live rent free inside Carlton’s minds is mildly amusing to say the least.

Classy is the Essendon thread on the Carlton board. That is all class. And to think Essendon/Adrian dont live rent free inside Carlton’s minds is mildly amusing to say the least.

#rentfree is the lamest form of #noyou there is mate. Can't think of a reply with facts ... go the #rentfree. You are funny, I'll grant you that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back