Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Seems to have won everyone over again with the “Hobbsy steal” but surely it’s time for an Essendon list to deliver a finals win in 2022, Adrian. I mean, jesus christ… how long has he been running the show over there again!?

Amazing 1st post, So rapt about drafting JHF you come up with Horney as a username and then your 1st post is about Adrian Dodoro.

It's been unhealthy since page 1. The obsession people have with a club administrator they've never met, who works at a club they don't support, is quite strange.

This coming from the supporters of a club that had a collective meltdown about an unknown public servant called Aurura Andrushka, then went full QAnon bananas about a straight shooting ex Fed called Ben McDevitt.

This coming from the supporters of a club that had a collective meltdown about an unknown public servant called Aurura Andrushka, then went full QAnon bananas about a straight shooting ex Fed called Ben McDevitt.
100 years, Rent free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Daine

Debutant
Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
A small midfielder with suspect kicking skills is exactly what the Bombers need.

Great selection.

He is one of the best pure inside midfielders in the draft. I agree he is exactly what we need.
And you realize he is only 1cm shorter than Walsh and the same weight right? Hobbs is as tall or taller than half of the top 20 clearances players of 2021 too: Libba, Parish, Adams, Parker, Neale, Shuey, Boak, Lyons, Laird, O'Meara.

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
He is one of the best pure inside midfielders in the draft. I agree he is exactly what we need.
And you realize he is only 1cm shorter than Walsh and the same weight right? Hobbs is as tall or taller than half of the top 20 clearances players of 2021 too: Libba, Parish, Adams, Parker, Neale, Shuey, Boak, Lyons, Laird, O'Meara.

Hobbsy’s a football genius. How did he slip all the way to 13?

Can’t see the 6500 day losing streak extending much longer with this little legend in tow.

Dodoro has done it again.

Daine

Debutant
Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
Hobbsy’s a football genius. How did he slip all the way to 13?

Can’t see the 6500 day losing streak extending much longer with this little legend in tow.

Dodoro has done it again.

I agree mate I am right behind the Dodo. I am also optimistic for the Blues. You have finished 13th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 16th, 14th, 18th, 13th the past eight seasons. Just making the finals would be a big win for the Blues. But I believe you are about to turn it all around. Crazy Vossy's impeccable coaching record would have any Carlton fan optimistic.

Agree he's a good get and what you need.

Jul 14, 2005
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chelsea FC
I agree mate I am right behind the Dodo. I am also optimistic for the Blues. You have finished 13th, 11th, 16th, 18th, 16th, 14th, 18th, 13th the past eight seasons. Just making the finals would be a big win for the Blues. But I believe you are about to turn it all around. Crazy Vossy's impeccable coaching record would have any Carlton fan optimistic.

Crazy Vossy had more finals wins in 5 years of coaching than Dodoro has had in 15 years ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 16, 2014
Argyle Victoria
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Ophidian Old Boys
There's always weird angst from North supporters, and I think I know why. It's jealousy of Adrian Brando and his recruiting masterstrokes.

For example; we just drafted a pure inside mid bull in Ben Hobbs at THIRTEEEEEN and he's already had a better career than Will Phillips who went at pick 3. Ouch.
I hope you're joking mate.

Le Archie

Team Captain
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Crazy Vossy had more finals wins in 5 years of coaching than Dodoro has had in 15 years ;)
Dodoro isn’t a coach. If you’re going to troll at least try and make sense.

also this thread should seriously be in the bay, absolutely cringe.

Daine

Debutant
Aug 24, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon

You're right - Voss did indeed win a final in his first year at Brisbane. And subsequently lead the lions to 13th, 15th, 13th and was then sacked. But the problem for Carlton is that you can't even make the finals.
But you might be right about Voss. He left Brisbane having coached 109 games, achieving 43 wins, 1 draw and 65 losses, for a winning percentage of 39.91%.
Considering Carlton has won 27.27 % of it's games over the last eight seasons, I can see why you are excited for your new coach ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back