Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats the evidence you have been irrelevant his entire tenure every other team has had a competitive stage you haven't
What does Brisbane, Adelaide, Carlton, Fremantle, Gold Coast, GWS, North Melbourne, Port Adelaide all have in common with Essendon in the last 15 years?

Animated GIF

Adrian.

Even after 12 months of constantly being reminded Dodoro isn't the recruiting manager anymore, you still pretend like he is?
Any list management decisions is not foley on him any more. It goes to a collective group that yes, Adrian is apart of, but the final decision is, wait for it, not Adrian Dodoro's.

So as much as you want to continue the vile bullshit that you and your Carlton cohort seem to enjoy. At least be right. What is Dodoro Forster Knight &/or Josh Mahoney going to do at round 7? please, explain that to me?!

Are Essendon supporters fed up with Dodoro? Absolutely. Do most of us probably want him out? Absolutely. In fact. Most would probably come in here and agree that Dodoro needs to go.
6A2BA0F2-7D36-42FA-A669-DB8CBD8063EA.png

I would say he still carries a fair bit of weight when it comes to list management decisions. How he still has any sort of role in list management especially a senior one is beyond belief
you, me and a hell of a lot of Essendon supporters all wondering the same thing

you, me and a hell of a lot of Essendon supporters all wondering the same thing

Not sure that there’s any great mystery here.
Adrian is well connected at efc,
Very well connected.
There can be no other reason, all things considered.
The rank & file members are just going to have to suck it up, can’t see anything changing as things stand …

I will happily take 5-2 over 1-6 I see dodoro is chasing rowen marshal now they recon . you have to love him always going for the quick fix what happened to Draper ??😂

Nuh man, David Trotter is using a player managers grubbiest and oldest trick in the book to drive up the price of his clients contract. Simpletons like yourself just foam over the fact it has Dodo's face on the article

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's nice, funny how quiet you were last year when the Saints weren't travelling well though.
This is probably the only good thing about being an Essendon supporter. We have been s**t for 20 years yet we consistently maintain one of the strongest attendance records each year. No coincidence imho

Nuh man, David Trotter is using a player managers grubbiest and oldest trick in the book to drive up the price of his clients contract. Simpletons like yourself just foam over the fact it has Dodo's face on the article
Two first rounders and Draper for marshal sounds fair to me . The funny thing is dodoro is probably stupid enough to do a deal like that

Not sure that there’s any great mystery here.
Adrian is well connected at efc,
Very well connected.
There can be no other reason, all things considered.
The rank & file members are just going to have to suck it up, can’t see anything changing as things stand …

You would think change would only possibly happen if the crowds at EFC home games drop dramatically, as is their membership numbers.

Unfortunately, Rutten is the likely scapegoat, but he has been dealt a bad hand list wise

Unfortunately Essendon and the Bombers overacheving last season and playing finals is about the worst thing that could have happened to Rutten.

I don't think their list is as bad as many thing, but I also believe Truck deserves at least another couple of seasons under a new recruiting/list manager at EFC.

Dodo still calling the shots there.

You would think change would only possibly happen if the crowds at EFC home games drop dramatically, as is their membership numbers.

Unfortunately, Rutten is the likely scapegoat, but he has been dealt a bad hand list wise

Unfortunately Essendon and the Bombers overacheving last season and playing finals is about the worst thing that could have happened to Rutten.

I don't think their list is as bad as many thing, but I also believe Truck deserves at least another couple of seasons under a new recruiting/list manager at EFC.

Dodo still calling the shots there.
id be surprised if Rutten goes.

Brasher really had him and the young players (Parish, Merrett, etc) front and centre of his message as our way forward.

I'd be less surprised if Mahoney has GM List Mgmt removed from Dodoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back