Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think will be the likely outcome of this latest review?
I don't really care to much anymore to be honest.. I know that "nothing will change". Dodoro is safe apparently. Xavier Campbell (CEO) is safe for two more years. * what the supporters deserve as long as the higher ups can take a decent pay packet apparently

I don't really care to much anymore to be honest.. I know that "nothing will change". Dodoro is safe apparently. Xavier Campbell (CEO) is safe for two more years. duck what the supporters deserve as long as the higher ups can take a decent pay packet apparently
Does the Ess constitution allow members a say in the Board?

Does the Ess constitution allow members a say in the Board?
I had a thought the other day that Essendon has not once ever had a board challenge in my 20 odd years of more invested interest in them. No mid season CEO change etc. We just coast along and hope that "We're a big club, everything will change itself" attitude that wreaks of arrogance.

We play at Marvel FFS. If that doesn't show you we care more about commercial success than on field success then we are more stupid than even I thought.

The last few posts from both Yoda and Great8 seem (to me at least) that they're resigned to the fact that they can't do anything about the current predicament and nothing will change.

You can. Don't renew your membership. Save your dollars. If your an AFL member nominate a different club or no club at all.

When the club asks why, rip into them.

I'm assuming your both members?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

As s**t is Dodoro is I'm amazed by how little identity all their past coaches have left on the side. They always have at least some young talent that gets hyped up as among the best in the league and then they are as mocked as anyone in a few years.

As s**t is Dodoro is I'm amazed by how little identity all their past coaches have left on the side. They always have at least some young talent that gets hyped up as among the best in the league and then they are as mocked as anyone in a few years.
And big off season trades that are going to rock the competition....but turn out to be Shiel, Stringer, Smith...definition of underwhelming

Ultimately Dodo will be able to brute force a contending list in the next few years because he is prety good at talent identification even if he is rubbish at balancing it.

Another top 5 pick coming in on the back of Hobbs (who should have been top 5) + 3x top 10 picks the year before + top 5 picks in Parish and McGrath coming in to their prime + a host of other 1st round and early 2nd round picks on their list means the guy has been given everything to work with.

You can see his cult-like followers coming out in force when they finally break the finals curse but the reality is unless the guy finally delivers them a flag, he has been an utter disaster. 20+ years of building lists through consistent failure and early draft picks shouldn't have the end goal of 'making a prelim'.

There is no light at the end of the tunnel for us and the club is stuffed royally under the current set up.
Members and fans can’t get rid of the board and so they will just continue what they are doing. Look at all the garbage appointments Brasher and Xavier have made and how no one at board level is accountable. Nothing will change until the whole lot are gone and this ain’t happening

Surely there are a few very wealthy and disillusioned Essendon Coterie Members out there willing to put in a board challenge and request a spill.

Seems to me Essendon have not really been governed very well as a club (least with on field results) since Graham McMahon was chairman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He is elite at keeping his job, how has he managed to keep the wolves away for this long he must have nude pictures of the board.

He is elite at keeping his job, how has he managed to keep the wolves away for this long he must have nude pictures of the board.
We should actually build a statue of him out the front of Tulla as a memorial to the greatest con artist the world has ever seen and grifter extraordinaire.
No man in the history of the world has been able to hoodwink his employers as well as this bloke

Surely there are a few very wealthy and disillusioned Essendon Coterie Members out there willing to put in a board challenge and request a spill.

Seems to me Essendon have not really been governed very well as a club (least with on field results) since Graham McMahon was chairman.
From my understanding the board have made it virtually impossible for them to be ousted. They weasel their grifting faceless mates on to the board to ensure their perpetual survival

From my understanding the board have made it virtually impossible for them to be ousted. They weasel their grifting faceless mates on to the board to ensure their perpetual survival

The club was founded by members of the Royal Agricultural Society, the Melbourne Hunt Club and the Victorian Woolbrokers. The Essendon Football Club is thought to have formed in 1872 at a meeting it the home of a well-known brewery family, the McCrackens.

McCrackens set up how board and constitution is played out 150 years on ?

yep, why else would Wellman and Sheedy be brought back onto the board after all these years later?

And big off season trades that are going to rock the competition....but turn out to be Shiel, Stringer, Smith...definition of underwhelming
Look, Shiel may have cost us a mint, but lets be honest. At least our over priced hack is on the park

a519271673047341f165232ad9e47354a0e3e8f3

The last few posts from both Yoda and Great8 seem (to me at least) that they're resigned to the fact that they can't do anything about the current predicament and nothing will change.

You can. Don't renew your membership. Save your dollars. If your an AFL member nominate a different club or no club at all.

When the club asks why, rip into them.

I'm assuming your both members?

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
We're not flaky members like Richmond, or dare I say it Carlton. We have turned up year on year for 20 years. Nothing will change in the stands imho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back