Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud

Remove this Banner Ad

Tasmanian saint

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just pick 5?
Mate I think we put in a late second as well but even with that I laugh this is one of those mystical trades we’re dodoro apparently bent the other club over it couldn’t be more wrong st kilda win the trade massively just on the greasham vs Francis part that’s not even counting anything Carlyle has done maybe it could have been ok if dodoro didn’t pick a dud in francis

Tasmanian saint

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
A thousand apologies.

How on earth could I forget pick 26 which netted that jet morgan.

Dodo really is worth his weight in gold.
What a master negotiator he is.

5 and 26 for Carlisle and Gresham.

What a reaming we took from the grand master.
Mate you’re forgetting the superstar bird they got from Sydney as well how many games did he play for Essendon again 😂

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Fridge16

All Australian
Sep 12, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
We are irrelevant on the field but at least our recruiting manager can still trigger opposition supporters. The carry on in the mainstream and social media about Dodoro is laughable.

Laphroaig

I Hate You
Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
We are irrelevant on the field but at least our recruiting manager can still trigger opposition supporters. The carry on in the mainstream and social media about Dodoro is laughable.
What's laughable is that not only has he still got a job at all, but that you're all still impressed by his dedicated adherence to the Essendon tradition of fu** yez all.

Linda Lovelace

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
When exactly did he bend st kilda over ? If you’re talking about the Carlyle trade then your on drugs we got jake and the pick used to get jade greasham who has been a gun for us dodoro got pick 6 which he wasted on a absolute bust in Aaron Francis if that’s getting bent over 😂
'We will under no circumstances give up pick 5'

'Ok, here's pick 5'

Dodoro made you his little f*ck toy and did it in front of the world. Just deal with it. Brisbane turned my club into a prison wife with the Beams trade too. It happens. There's no point denying it.

Tasmanian saint

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
'We will under no circumstances give up pick 5'

'Ok, here's pick 5'

Dodoro made you his little f*ck toy and did it in front of the world. Just deal with it. Brisbane turned my club into a prison wife with the Beams trade too. It happens. There's no point denying it.
You might want to get your facts strait chief the club said they were not going to give pick five in a strait swap for Carlyle which they didn’t as for the fu** toy part are you telling me you would rather have Aaron Francis at your club instead of jade greasham and Carlyle?

The_Steadier

Norm Smith Medallist
May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Is that you Adrian?
  • 'We will under no circumstances give up pick 5'

'Ok, here's pick 5'

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
The carry on is BECAUSE of Dodo's laughable actions like asking for Sam Walsh...if 'triggering' the opposition is your club's main goal instead of mutually beneficial outcomes for the clubs and player then good for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

owen87

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 23, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
Is the issue Dodoro or the poor management and development of talent? Suspect a combination.
Our development has been pretty average; we play guys in one role in the VFL, they perform well, they debut, they play in a totally different role, they get dropped for not performing. Rinse and repeat.

Laphroaig

I Hate You
Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
I mean 80% of the comments from Bombers posters are agreeing he should fu** off.
Have you heard the truism about it being safe to ignore everything in a sentence that comes before the word "but" ?

There have been a few in this thread who have suggested they want him gone. And then they go on to explain to us all what a sh*t hot job he's done.

boncer34

Inaugural Steward
Jul 11, 2005
Baghdad
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Have you heard the truism about it being safe to ignore everything in a sentence that comes before the word "but" ?

There have been a few in this thread who have suggested they want him gone. And then they go on to explain to us all what a sh*t hot job he's done.
Every single one of them?

:D Ok Frog man.

swanssince2002

Club Legend
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
While Dodoro made headlines for his ambitious list of trade targets at Carlton in exchange for Adam Saad, sources said a similar collection of bold targets were put across the Lions’ desk despite Daniher’s restricted free agency status.

Ahhhh, now thats the Jackets we all know and love. :hearts:
Probably asked for Lachie Neale, McLuggage or Charlie Cameron :p

The_Steadier

Norm Smith Medallist
May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
While Dodoro made headlines for his ambitious list of trade targets at Carlton in exchange for Adam Saad, sources said a similar collection of bold targets were put across the Lions’ desk despite Daniher’s restricted free agency status.

Ahhhh, now thats the Jackets we all know and love. :hearts:
Adrian probably wants Leigh Matthews and Jono Brown for Daniher... and thinks covid and free agency are myths.

iameviljez

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pompey
are you telling me you would rather have Aaron Francis at your club instead of jade greasham and Carlyle?
Whatever they did with the draft pick, does not make the trade equitable.

Let's say that you hypothetically swap pick 1 with pick 90. There's a clear winner in that trade, no question about it.

The Pick 1 has a Daniel Menzel level of bad luck with injury, and the Pick 90 puts together a solid AFL career.

It doesn't make the side that swapped out p1 for p90 the trade winner. It makes them the draft winner, nothing to do with the trade.

Tasmanian saint

Club Legend
Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think people just can’t get there head around ho
Whatever they did with the draft pick, does not make the trade equitable.

Let's say that you hypothetically swap pick 1 with pick 90. There's a clear winner in that trade, no question about it.

The Pick 1 has a Daniel Menzel level of bad luck with injury, and the Pick 90 puts together a solid AFL career.

It doesn't make the side that swapped out p1 for p90 the trade winner. It makes them the draft winner, nothing to do with the trade.
once someone has been drafted the the number they were taken means nothing and there doesn’t always have to be a winner or a loser in trades I’m very comfortable with how it worked out for us if Essendon picked someone decent it could have been a win for them also it’s the end result that matters

Andre

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sure, so lots of trades don't go through and you get to bask in the fact another club lost along with Essendon. The fact it's always Essendon losing out and different clubs from 17 others each time he's an idiot hasn't seemed to twig with many Bombers supporters yet. I'm happy for Port never to trade with Essendon whilst he's there and there are plenty of staff at clubs who feel similarly. He's doing a fine job of ensuring your list takes the slow road to being a finals bound side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Top Bottom