Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

Dodo being difficult with both Carlton and Brisbane...after asking for Charlie Curnow/McKay/Walsh or pick 7 + De Koning from Carlton, apparently he's asked for similar gun young players from Brisbane.

Dodo is going to hold up the trade period yet again with his antics.

Fridge16

All Australian
Sep 12, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
We are irrelevant on the field but at least our recruiting manager can still trigger opposition supporters. The carry on in the mainstream and social media about Dodoro is laughable.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
We are irrelevant on the field but at least our recruiting manager can still trigger opposition supporters. The carry on in the mainstream and social media about Dodoro is laughable.

What's laughable is that not only has he still got a job at all, but that you're all still impressed by his dedicated adherence to the Essendon tradition of * yez all.

What's laughable is that not only has he still got a job at all, but that you're all still impressed by his dedicated adherence to the Essendon tradition of fu** yez all.
I mean 80% of the comments from Bombers posters are agreeing he should * off.

Apr 24, 2013
AFL Club
Collingwood
When exactly did he bend st kilda over ? If you’re talking about the Carlyle trade then your on drugs we got jake and the pick used to get jade greasham who has been a gun for us dodoro got pick 6 which he wasted on a absolute bust in Aaron Francis if that’s getting bent over 😂

'We will under no circumstances give up pick 5'

'Ok, here's pick 5'

Dodoro made you his little f*ck toy and did it in front of the world. Just deal with it. Brisbane turned my club into a prison wife with the Beams trade too. It happens. There's no point denying it.

Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
'We will under no circumstances give up pick 5'

'Ok, here's pick 5'

Dodoro made you his little f*ck toy and did it in front of the world. Just deal with it. Brisbane turned my club into a prison wife with the Beams trade too. It happens. There's no point denying it.
You might want to get your facts strait chief the club said they were not going to give pick five in a strait swap for Carlyle which they didn’t as for the * toy part are you telling me you would rather have Aaron Francis at your club instead of jade greasham and Carlyle?

F_therest

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 3, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton

The carry on is BECAUSE of Dodo's laughable actions like asking for Sam Walsh...if 'triggering' the opposition is your club's main goal instead of mutually beneficial outcomes for the clubs and player then good for you.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
I mean 80% of the comments from Bombers posters are agreeing he should fu** off.

Have you heard the truism about it being safe to ignore everything in a sentence that comes before the word "but" ?

There have been a few in this thread who have suggested they want him gone. And then they go on to explain to us all what a s**t hot job he's done.

Have you heard the truism about it being safe to ignore everything in a sentence that comes before the word "but" ?

There have been a few in this thread who have suggested they want him gone. And then they go on to explain to us all what a sh*t hot job he's done.
Every single one of them?

:D Ok Frog man.

While Dodoro made headlines for his ambitious list of trade targets at Carlton in exchange for Adam Saad, sources said a similar collection of bold targets were put across the Lions’ desk despite Daniher’s restricted free agency status.

Ahhhh, now thats the Jackets we all know and love. :hearts:

swanssince2002

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 21, 2018
21kms from Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Golden State Warriors
While Dodoro made headlines for his ambitious list of trade targets at Carlton in exchange for Adam Saad, sources said a similar collection of bold targets were put across the Lions’ desk despite Daniher’s restricted free agency status.

Probably asked for Lachie Neale, McLuggage or Charlie Cameron :p

May 6, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda

Adrian probably wants Leigh Matthews and Jono Brown for Daniher... and thinks covid and free agency are myths.

Oct 20, 2004
Brisbane
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Pompey
are you telling me you would rather have Aaron Francis at your club instead of jade greasham and Carlyle?
Whatever they did with the draft pick, does not make the trade equitable.

Let's say that you hypothetically swap pick 1 with pick 90. There's a clear winner in that trade, no question about it.

The Pick 1 has a Daniel Menzel level of bad luck with injury, and the Pick 90 puts together a solid AFL career.

It doesn't make the side that swapped out p1 for p90 the trade winner. It makes them the draft winner, nothing to do with the trade.

Apr 24, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
I think people just can’t get there head around ho
Whatever they did with the draft pick, does not make the trade equitable.

Let's say that you hypothetically swap pick 1 with pick 90. There's a clear winner in that trade, no question about it.

The Pick 1 has a Daniel Menzel level of bad luck with injury, and the Pick 90 puts together a solid AFL career.

It doesn't make the side that swapped out p1 for p90 the trade winner. It makes them the draft winner, nothing to do with the trade.
once someone has been drafted the the number they were taken means nothing and there doesn’t always have to be a winner or a loser in trades I’m very comfortable with how it worked out for us if Essendon picked someone decent it could have been a win for them also it’s the end result that matters

Sep 3, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Sure, so lots of trades don't go through and you get to bask in the fact another club lost along with Essendon. The fact it's always Essendon losing out and different clubs from 17 others each time he's an idiot hasn't seemed to twig with many Bombers supporters yet. I'm happy for Port never to trade with Essendon whilst he's there and there are plenty of staff at clubs who feel similarly. He's doing a fine job of ensuring your list takes the slow road to being a finals bound side.

CharacterFirst

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 25, 2011
A wilful, lavish land.
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep, absolutely they would have been - but the Wiki article also has the trades in chronological order :)
I think we did say we had promised that first for Henderson, so could not go higher for Dangerfield.

Anyway, Dangerfield was a very fair trade. A 1st, 2nd, and a player.

Of course Dangerfield is worth more, but Geelong get a discount for Danger being OOC and a RFA. Besides, he is Geelong through and through and he wanted to be home. There is always a small discount for that as well.

It was a very reasonable and fair deal from the Cats end.

Nov 8, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I think we did say we had promised that first for Henderson, so could not go higher for Dangerfield.

Anyway, Dangerfield was a very fair trade. A 1st, 2nd, and a player.

Of course Dangerfield is worth more, but Geelong get a discount for Danger being OOC and a RFA. Besides, he is Geelong through and through and he wanted to be home. There is always a small discount for that as well.

It was a very reasonable and fair deal from the Cats end.
Fair and reasonable. 2 words not in dodos vocab.

Jan 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
I mean 80% of the comments from Bombers posters are agreeing he should fu** off.

Yep. He is being deserted in droves by Bombres. But like regular South Australian's with the Cornes family, there appears no escaping the decades long, and now dawned, Dodoro nightmare for Bomber fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back