Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure the 'cult status' thing is true amongst Essendon fans. Opinion is pretty divided. Personally, I think he's alright but no rockstar.

Just on the Carlton player demands he made, was this actually a counter offer to the Blues after they were threatening to walk Saad to the PSD?

My only comment in regards to Adrian Dodoro is that right from the get go when he first started you dreaded the thought of your club having to do negotiations with him/Essendon come draft time, even if deals were done they were drawn out, which is the exact opposite to Wells at Geelong who always tries to get deals done early in draft so he can look at further options that may come on the table whether it be players or exchange of picks which he has done successfully on many occasions, I'm surprised that Dodoro wasn't shown the door years ago.

Not sure the 'cult status' thing is true amongst Essendon fans. Opinion is pretty divided. Personally, I think he's alright but no rockstar.

Just on the Carlton player demands he made, was this actually a counter offer to the Blues after they were threatening to walk Saad to the PSD?

FWIW the PSD comments were attributed to Saad's management, not carlton

That's a very one way my Club's glass is always half full point of view.

Carlton didn't threaten anything. Adam Saad said that he would go to the draft before he'd stay at Essendon. The very reason the PSD exists at all. To permit uncontracted players to be selected by new clubs. The implied impression you seem to have that this only properly applies to players who are not offered a new contract is incorrect.

You may choose to take all this as Carlton perhaps inciting Saad to make that statement. You might even be correct, but if so it is a non-issue.

Might be more constructive, though, to look at Essendon. A club that is so despised by its players that a steadily growing number refuse to remain there.

That's a very one way my Club's glass is always half full point of view.

Carlton didn't threaten anything. Adam Saad said that he would go to the draft before he'd stay at Essendon. The very reason the PSD exists at all. To permit uncontracted players to be selected by new clubs. The implied impression you seem to have that this only properly applies to players who are not offered a new contract is incorrect.

You may choose to take all this as Carlton perhaps inciting Saad to make that statement. You might even be correct, but if so it is a non-issue.

Might be more constructive, though, to look at Essendon. A club that is so despised by its players that a steadily growing number refuse to remain there.

Holy s**t, triggered much?

I was asking a question in all honesty and you had a man-tanty. Chill, my man! Might be more constructive to look at the way @branedotorg responded.

If Saad warned Essendon he would get to Carlton via the PSD at behest of Carlton, that would be the equivalent of Carlton making that threat. But there's no proof of that so it's a moot point.

Holy sh*t, triggered much?

I was asking a question in all honesty and you had a man-tanty. Chill, my man! Might be more constructive to look at the way @branedotorg responded.

If Saad warned Essendon he would get to Carlton via the PSD at behest of Carlton, that would be the equivalent of Carlton making that threat. But there's no proof of that so it's a moot point.

You haven't seen triggered son.

Holy sh*t, triggered much?

Saad wouldnt be doing anything without his managers input and approval.

He's at it again nice and early this year. Even when its best he just shuts up, he cannot help himself with the media.

Some media joker is now touting that Dodo is "demanding" a top 10 pick for Joe.

Gosh. He's so hardball isnt he...you'd swear he thinks noone can see that he isnt in a position to "demand" a bloody thing.

Thats the problem when they lose all credibility....everything they do becomes transparent to the point of ridicule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just when we were being told Essendon had lost its ability to attract talent, Dodoro scores another win.

Reviewing the Shiel deal now, Dodoro has basically got the player he wanted in 2018, two years later.

Great START to trade period.

20yo, 183cm,80kg, 11 gamer Jye Caldwell.

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it all you Adrian critics. All this smoke blowing rubbish that He can't provide a big body beast to help the midget brigade knocked outta the water in one fell blow.

Shiel, Parish, McGrath. Merrett, Snelling, Hams and Cahill can now breath a huge sigh of relief as they look up that 2cm's to their new big beast hitter.

Welcome to bruise city Jye. From 6th string learning mid at 19...to Big Body saviour in a smallish body at 20.

:thumbsu:

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it all you Adrian critics. All this smoke blowing rubbish that He can't provide a big body beast to help the midget brigade knocked outta the water in one fell blow.

Shiel, Parish, McGrath. Merrett, Snelling, Hams and Cahill can now breath a huge sigh of relief as they look up that 2cm's to their new big beast hitter.

Welcome to bruise city Jye. From 6th string learning mid at 19...to Big Body saviour in a smallish body at 20.

Salty.

While I don't particularly like Caldwell, these are the trades he should be engaging in a lot more. Early 20's, big scope for improvement, way more likely to get a genuine star out of one them than likes of Shiel and Smith who have a defined level and still keep a strong draft hand to mitigate against misses.

Steele was the obvious choice a few years ago that it appears we didn't even have an interest in. Brodie would be an even cheaper attempt currently that we should explore.

Last edited:
Seriously how does this bloke have the reputation he does?

How does he seemingly have free reign to as he pleases at Essendon and end up with promotions.

What has he actually achieved?

All this talk about Worsfold and maybe he’s part of the problem but this bloke has been in charge of their list 7 years.

Won zero finals, his drafting leaves a fair bit to be desired in my opinion and year after year they have the same giant flaws.

This man has a lot of people conned including the media. Don’t think I’ve seen them ever criticise his record.

Always banging on about him winning trade periods. How can you win them when they don’t lead to any sort of genuine success?
Gee PP can't you leave it alone

the supporters of 17 clubs are very happy with the setup they have at Windy Hill :)

We don't want you stirring things up and advocating for change now do we ;-)

Adrian is nothing if not consistent.
Another midget added to the midfield.
Below you will see Caldwell pictured with his new midfield mates farewelling club legend Tom Bellchambers.
McGrath (180)
Parish (180)
Smith (176)
Merrett (179)
Shiel (182)
Caldwell (183)
AMT (171)

B73EC989-B923-4555-AC7D-4E7EB8D2B5E0.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back