Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leigh Matthews: "Pick 5 for Carlisle is fair"
Gary Buckenara: "Pick 5 for Carlisle is fair"
Adrian Dodoro: "Pick 5 for Carlisle is fair"

St Kilda: "Pick 5 is overs"

Bigfooty: "ESSINGTON IS HARD TO DEALZ WIF!"

St Kilda does not give a **** what Buckenara thinks?

What does he know about list management?

Holy s**t.

giphy.gif

Leigh Matthews: "Pick 5 for Carlisle is fair"
Gary Buckenara: "Pick 5 for Carlisle is fair"
Adrian Dodoro: "Pick 5 for Carlisle is fair"

St Kilda: "Pick 5 is overs"

Bigfooty: "ESSINGTON IS HARD TO DEALZ WIF!"

Yes. If we were negotiating with ANY other club, negotiations would be progressing better and a trade might already have been done. We have brilliant trading relationships with most other clubs (GWS and Hawthorn come to mind especially)

The problem is your club has decided to leak so much sensitive information to the media to try and create a media circus about this, when in fact you are just coming across as a difficult club to trade with, and a very poorly run club.

I would be very surprised if Dodoro had a job next year, and if the composition of the Essendon board was the same, because to any neutral observer they are terrible at their jobs.

Put the shoe on the other foot and I think it would be interesting to see what Essendon would offer an out off contract player regardless of the contract they put in front of him. Stkilda will not pay overs, just like Essendon (or any other club for that matter) wouldn't. Pick 5 is overs. As a biased saints supporter I think it is way overs.

Are West Coast easiest to deal with?

I can't remember us ever being unrealistic in a trade.
Good to deal with - West Coast and the Bulldogs were the first clubs to swap picks (downgrading a 2nd rounder for us to pick up Hudson and gaining a 3rd rounder, you traded up your second round pick. Win/win trade).

Don't go acting all belligerent. Yes St Kilda is far better managed than Essendon. In fact, ______ is better run than Essendon FC. Fill in the blank with anything & it works. Volkswagen, Greece, etc.

Oh god.

BigFooty at its finest. Or dullest.

Essendon is among the BEST run clubs in the league. How do I know? Because by every measurable metric it outperforms most other clubs consistently.

Bigfooty; where people can say what they want, factually correct or not.

Oh god.

Essendon is among the BEST run clubs in the league. How do I know? Because by every measurable metric it outperforms most other clubs consistently.

Just wow...

Oh god.

That's amazing. Can I use that as my sig?

That basically says it all re:Essendon and their delusions at the trade table. Theyd do something like this to spite St Kilda and then lose Carlisle for nothing.

Articles like that which are full of speculation and hypotheticals without any factual basis just perpetuate this rubbish. People read that, take it literally and then suddenly that is another example of Essendon being hard to deal with when in reality it's just some journo's imagination running wild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who cares if Essendon are hard to deal with? Good on them I say, fight for the club, get the most value possible.

Been a s**t 3 years for them, they need a win. Even if it doesn't result in pick 5 they should still get slightly more then St Kilda are willing to give up.

Fight the power Essendon

As recent history would suggest i'm sure....

It does!

The True Value Solar Centre is hands down the best facility in the game.

Membership has grown steadily, revenue is substantial and corporate sponsorship is at or near record levels.

Purring like a kitten.

Who cares if Essendon are hard to deal with? Good on them I say, fight for the club, get the most value possible.

Been a s**t 3 years for them, they need a win. Even if it doesn't result in pick 5 they should still get slightly more then St Kilda are willing to give up.

Fight the power Essendon

Only an absolute goose would suggest Carlisle isn't worth a first round pick.

If St Kilda aren't willing to trade one they should stop wasting Essendon, Carlisle and everybody else's time.

Not as good. At least we won a flag the year we beat you ;)

You could only beat that North team when it was past its best. Couldn't get close to us in 98 when we were flying.

You've been in our shadow for 30 years now.

Only an absolute goose would suggest Carlisle isn't worth a first round pick.

If St Kilda aren't willing to trade one they should stop wasting Essendon, Carlisle and everybody else's time.

Carlise is worth a first round pick in the 10 - 18 area, closer to ten than 18.

He's not worth pick 5.

Keep a close eye on your corporate sponsors and membership numbers as you fall down the ladder for the next few years.

You mean as opposed to the last fifteen years?

Yeah man, those sponsors are abandoning us in droves.

Didn't thunk that one through too gooderer did we?

Keep a close eye on your corporate sponsors and membership numbers as you fall down the ladder for the next few years.
LEDified vs KIA. One is a globally recognized brand, the other is AUSTRALIA'S LEADING LED LIGHT MANUFACTURER. I'm happy with our sponsors, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back