Ads During Quarters On Fox

By the terms of the broadcast agreement any Foxtel rebroadcasting (anything other than through a proper Foxtel box) of games that 7 have the rights to have to take the 7 broadcast, ads and all. If you use the Foxtel Go service on a phone or tablet or Kayo etc you get the ads.

It's disappointing as I loathe the ads between goals. They are for peasants.

Will have to order a box.
It's very jarring when you aren't used to them; and the one time I do have to put up with them is for the biggest game of the year. Bloody annoying

Slattery

Rookie
Jan 17, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Have Foxtel given the no ad breaks siren to siren the flick for season 2020?
Richmond Vs Collingwood showing ads between goals on Kayo

Aug 13, 2014
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Have Foxtel given the no ad breaks siren to siren the flick for season 2020?
Richmond Vs Collingwood showing ads between goals on Kayo
Streaming still gets ads and a dirty feed from 7, has been this way since 2012 when they didn't think they'd use the streaming rights beyond their Xbox 360 app or the Telstra T-Box, they even needed to buy the rights to mobile streaming from Telstra in 2014 when they launched Foxtel Go. Still couldn't get it onto the PC until a new deal in 2017 with the AFL. Even with the new deal they didn't negotiate with 7 to get a clean feed for streaming of 7 games.

kevin2007

Draftee
Jun 12, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes i noticed on the Kayo feed last night there were no ads in the quarters. In Round 1 it nearly drove me crazy, i seriously thought about going back to Foxtel box.

Back