FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

That new mega big mac ad where the girl sets a new burger ad record for distance from mouth to burger.
It's like 2 feet away from her gob when she's pretending to eat it!
Fail

The one showing a montage of an Aussie immigrant's generous & kind life experiences culminating in his funeral (where the attendees are wearing mustaches in his honour).
It all seems relatively harmless but then it hits you that it's a big bank (westpac) ad for life insurance! Hahahahahahahaha royal Commission anyone?

The one showing a montage of an Aussie immigrant's generous & kind life experiences culminating in his funeral (where the attendees are wearing mustaches in his honour).
It all seems relatively harmless but then it hits you that it's a big bank (westpac) ad for life insurance! Hahahahahahahaha royal Commission anyone?

Westpac ads are disgustingly out of touch with reality. They really have no idea about consumer sentiment towards banks.

The one below is the worst. Get ****ed m8 you didn't build Australia, deliver babies and save lives, you gouge innocent Aussies with exorbitant fees.

And that's being kind!

The also annoying House Rules promo include this couple (Toad and Mandy) - blows my mind
View attachment 490325

What about some ads they had about a couples home, can’t remeber the ones on the show as I don’t watch. And the bloke sees his new kitchen and starts balling “That’s..that’s my kitchen”

The Maccas ad where the bloke drives through the drive-thru several times without stopping, because the kid's asleep in the back seat, and the staff bend over backwards to accommodate him.

Try that in real life and their reaction is very different. (Don't ask how I know)

Notice how all the ads are becoming multicultural? Which is fair enough in one way, but many look forced and not believable. Some rather awkward placements in traditional Aussie scenarios, a number of mixed marriages, multiracial kids, a token Asian in some camping or travel ad who doesn't get to say anything and looks out of place. Happy to see other races portrayed respectfully and appropriately, the ad makers need to think and do better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's actually a great ad until the end. Remember watching it and thinking bet it's for some diabolical bank or insurance company

The Maccas ad where the bloke drives through the drive-thru several times without stopping, because the kid's asleep in the back seat, and the staff bend over backwards to accommodate him.

Try that in real life and their reaction is very different. (Don't ask how I know)

And when they advertise that they’re coffee people, still being one of the worst coffees you can get. Even 7-11’s $1 is better than theirs

but now we must know! :)

The Woolies ad where the kid keeps asking if the dad got the eggs.

Seriously shut the **** up.

This is the best the writers could come up with and it’s on repeat everyday like its some masterpiece?

Get ******.
Plus, shouldn't Dad have taken the kids to school before doing the shopping, instead of leaving them unattended in the car to fight, get bored, etc like normal kids would?

Plus, shouldn't Dad have taken the kids to school before doing the shopping, instead of leaving them unattended in the car to fight, get bored, etc like normal kids would?

Should’ve taken them inside where they could help.

And who lets a kid eat cereal in the car? So lazy

Pino cologne. Really don't know where to start! The back hair, alien baby, cross dressing....hands down one of the worst ads I've ever seen, it's like they've shoehorned a bunch of horrendous ideas in order to deliberately sabotage the product. Bizarre

Pino cologne. Really don't know where to start! The back hair, alien baby, cross dressing....hands down one of the worst ads I've ever seen, it's like they've shoehorned a bunch of horrendous ideas in order to deliberately sabotage the product. Bizarre

It's meant to be terrible

Remove this Banner Ad

Back