FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Generally the only ads I watch are the unskippable ones on the YouTube app. If I was living with someone and they watched ads for minutes at a time on TV with the sound on I'd get pissed off pretty quick. Mute it idiots and this thread wouldn't have 104 pages.

The hungry jacks ad on nbl broadcast ATM as it's one of only 3 ads they run..n the first ever clothing one with it's shitty music n miserable looking models

Speaking of Hungry Jacks ads

"A vegan cheeseburger? No way!"

How the * does she know it's a vegan cheeseburger just by looking at it?

The iPhone ads. I can't even put it into words to how many ways I detest them

I've come fairly close to slitting my own throat because of them

How the **** does she know it's a vegan cheeseburger just by looking at it?

Vegan recognises vegan?

Speaking of fast food ads, those ads shoving it in our faces that Big Macs are available for breakfast has made me throw up in my mouth more than a little

The Commonwealth Bank ad with the millennial couple trying buy a house. Seems to omit the part where their upper middle class parents gave them the money for most of the deposit. I hate them and the bank.

The Commonwealth Bank ad with the millennial couple trying buy a house. Seems to omit the part where their upper middle class parents gave them the money for most of the deposit. I hate them and the bank.
And the Ubank ad where the little kid takes off her parents trying to get a home loan. In fact I can't stand any ads that use kids to promote adult concepts.

And the Ubank ad where the little kid takes off her parents trying to get a home loan. In fact I can't stand any ads that use kids to promote adult concepts.

I find the lady playing the guest couple part somewhat amusing... only because she does the chopsticks experience* quite well

*when you're having dinner at another couple's place and they only provide chopsticks because it's cultural and you end up dropping your food through most of the meal while pretending it never happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

THIS !!!

Could she be any less enthused ??

the vegan patties are very different, but (given that I am obviously not a vegan) not sure how much the vegan cheese and condiments differ colour wise to the point where they are easily recognisable.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back