Bumpswithagrin

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 27, 2012
Hawks heartland
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Bushrangers Tottenham Hotspur
Can someone explain to me the two girls in a cab who only want to go around the corner? Who gets the $5? And why do they only want to go around the corner?
Obviously the cabbie gets the $5 which he is happy about because he gets to buy a huge amount of food at Maccas with just a few dollars (unlike what is usual where cabbies get cranky with small trips/fares). They want to go around the corner because it suits the plot line of the ad (i.e. short trip/small fare).

Last edited:

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Obviously the cabbie gets the $5 which he is happy about because he gets to buy a huge amount of food at Maccas with just a few dollars (unlike what is usual where cabbies get cranky with small trips/fares). They want to go around the corner because it suits the plot line of the ad (i.e. short trip/small fare).
Weird

(Log in to remove this ad.)

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We are being saturated with Trivago ads, every second ad is Trivago, bloody annoying. Just as bad, and as irritating, is that kid in the Ubank ad. My mute button is getting a workout.

Edit: just heard them both again, was too late to mute. They must be linked in some way, they are in EVERY block of ads 😡.

Last edited:

NSWCROW

TheBrownDog
Sep 16, 2006
NW SYNNEY
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
STURT - LIVERPOOL
We are being saturated with Trivago ads, every second ad is Trivago, bloody annoying. Just as bad, and as irritating, is that kid in the Ubank ad. My mute button is getting a workout.

Edit: just heard them both again, was too late to mute. They must be linked in some way, they are in EVERY block of ads 😡.
The mum's got a mad rack but :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicago1

I ain't got this flu thing!
Apr 19, 2001
Keilor East via Chicago
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
The Pine-O-Clean wipes ad. I see that a revised version is being shown now. The first one had a view of the sweaty, hairy guy rubbing the cricket ball near his crotch. The revised version just shows it being rubbed on his upper leg. I stll almost vomit every time I see it.

Jemaine

Team Captain
Mar 17, 2009
Inner City
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Toothbrush Jars & Camera Phones
I just for the first time saw a skoda ad with a six/seven yr old chick singing a Voice level version of Black Velvet. I never wanted to see a car crash so bad.
Logged in just to come to this thread after seeing that ad just now. That's an ALL TIME terrible ad, like we needed another reason not to buy a skoda.

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
There's a Norton Security ad that I see on Foxtel all the time that I hate.

It is one where the electrical devices talk to one another before the owner locks them with his phone.

I find the voices of the devices annoying.

Catters 070911

Club Legend
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
There's a RAV-4 ad where a hot MILF drives over a grate, waking up her husband, who screams like a little girl.

The shriek he lets out is annoying.

However, if this bird wanted a real man, one who won't shriek like a little girl, she should give me a call (she will be the one shrieking when I am finished with her).

Top Bottom