TV Ads that piss you off (3)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Once again

''No one beats, Mr Convincing ''

And no one will you ******* dickhead. You just ruined what small minute chance of a career you had with that horrific minute of your life you incessant little piss ant.

bungalow_bill

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
What I really hate is the deep and meaningful ads for soulless banks or insurance companies that are actually good - except they're banks and insurance companies. Like Westpac give a **** about anything other than the bottom line

Pessimistic

TheBrownDog
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Horks
What I really hate is the deep and meaningful ads for soulless banks or insurance companies that are actually good - except they're banks and insurance companies. Like Westpac give a **** about anything other than the bottom line
The anz one which pretty much said ‘but real estate agents are worse’

Miguel Sanchez

Arrogant and insolent
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Black Ducks, SAS, NYR, BEARS
The range of eHarmony ads with impossibly attractive people that all follow the same script:
<spout lame cliche>
“That’s why I’m on eHarmony”
<stare at camera>
<look down at phone>
<look back coyly at camera>

AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
The McCafe coffee at with the guy getting coffee when it is dark, not drinking it and giving it to his partner after arriving- with the sun well and truly up.

Memo Macca - unless you cups gave special powers, the coffee would have been cold well and truly by the time you got home.

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The McCafe coffee at with the guy getting coffee when it is dark, not drinking it and giving it to his partner after arriving- with the sun well and truly up.

Memo Macca - unless you cups gave special powers, the coffee would have been cold well and truly by the time you got home.
Erm... couldn’t he have just bought two?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righteo

Purple Campaigner
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Celtics - The Brew Crew
I don't know why but randomly dubbing over American ads with Australian accents tickles my hate bone.

In the one they show here Anna Kendrick gets to keep her voice but the black chick has an awkward sounding obviously dubbed over Aussie accent...for some reason. WHY

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
I don't know why but randomly dubbing over American ads with Australian accents tickles my hate bone.
I've never understood why they do this. Do ad agencies think (or even have evidence) that the public won't buy a product if the ad has Americans in it?

drd23

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Baltimore Ravens, Atletico
They would. Customers value local, an American accent makes the product seem more foreign.
But they do it with obviously foreign products too.

For example, that Apple iPhone ad from last year where the geeky girl that looks like Barb from Stranger Things says "what's a phone?" was dubbed, and nobody would realistically think an iPhone is Australian - it's either American or Taiwanese/Chinese

Macpotata

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Geelong
Hash tag save the dribble - **** off. Not funny in the slightest, and just **** house, like that crap show bounce and up the guts.

I also can't stand that Leah Remeni Scientology commercial '' yeah, now that you asked ''

You're not tough. You're not cool. You're not funny.

Top Bottom