FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

No way a bar would be allowed to only serve bourbon in this day and age. I find the ad unrealistic.
That ads shat me for ages but for the tagline.

Like , what the * does " standing up for what's right " have to do with sucking piss ?

Gday,

Im not sure if anyone remembers an ad that was pure horror. I remember it was around 2010 on a weekday at around midday and I was watching tv. The ads had come on and this horrifying ad came on. I vaguely remember screaming and crying in the advert and a green and black (or green and white) themed picture. If anyone could help me finding this it would be much appreciated as it still confused me to this day.

Cheers,

The ads for that new Channel Seven dog show Pooch Perfect.

The main issues with it are Rebel Wilson being present and the fact that the show looks like complete crap.

The P&O ad where the woman pretends to lick the ice cream she's holding and then says "Oh boy" in the most unconvincing way possible
People pretending to eat hamburgers (or anything), obviously chewing nothing, with a blissful expression on their faces, is a pet hate. If you won’t eat it in the ad, why should I eat it?

Trivago...........well someone payed less than you. Just a thought - they might have paid for a different room type than you did?

“Well, I’ve got a crappy room by the lifts overlooking the carpark” is a lot harder to say with a smug expression than “I found a better deal on this website”

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“Well, I’ve got a crappy room by the lifts overlooking the carpark” is a lot harder to say with a smug expression than “I found a better deal on this website”
Trivago...........well someone payed less than you. Just a thought - they might have paid for a different room type than you did?
This.
Also can't stand that smug old bitch rubbing in that she got her room for $120

Plus how the * does the other bitch get one for $90 in a fancy looking hotel?!
I get charged more than that for a room at the Moe Motor Inn.

That crusty old Karen with the 2 kids in the KFC ad, getting all shitty at that younger chick because she has nicer **** and arse and hasn't popped out any kids, and (I'm assuming) hasn't had her husband leave her miserable arse, unlike Karen's ex husband.

The KFC ad with the Hall & Oates song where the kid answers all of the multiple choice questions 'B'.

Another nomination also for the Origin ad with 'Charlie'. I thought it was only an ad airing in regional areas as I hadn't seen it in Melbourne before Saturday.

That crusty old Karen with the 2 kids in the KFC ad, getting all shitty at that younger chick because she has nicer **** and arse and hasn't popped out any kids, and (I'm assuming) hasn't had her husband leave her miserable arse, unlike Karen's ex husband.
Haven't seen it aired after the 1st time ( a few days ago )

The thing with Fox having the cricket is that I miss out on the endless reruns of the same three or four ads throughout the season, which makes it hard to properly anchor myself in the summer zeitgeist. It used to be that I could recall each summer based upon Cricket Australia's major sponsor's campaign, like the KFC one with some bloke called Mick or the the live action Colonel, or the CBA one with Steve Smith being late to some kid's cricket game. Hearing Tim Paine yelling about his wicketkeeping gloves once every couple of days isn't quite doing it I'm afraid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back