Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs_R_Us

Space Traveller
May 3, 2001
Sirius - the Dogstar
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I think there's one, but this thread has way more comments
Yep, more to dislike than like. And the ones you do like don't seem to hang around long, not like the mega annoying ones.

I also used to like the Wild Bean ad where the bloke goes from car yard to car yard looking for a car with a cup holder. The Indian salesman says, "I trow in a towbar". Shocking stuff by today's wacky standards :D

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
The Cadbury ad where the little girl plays for a block of chocolate with buttons and sh*t.
Yep.

I know its meant to be "cute" but 100% the old bloke tells her to hit the road in real life.

"Id like a block of chocolate please"
"$7 thanks" (coz its a corner deli not a supermarket chain where theyd be a quarter the price)
"Oh do you take buttons & bits of old sh*t"?
guy puts the chocolate back and points her to the door "welcome to the real world jackass"

Shell

Premium Platinum
Jul 2, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Yep.

I know its meant to be "cute" but 100% the old bloke tells her to hit the road in real life.

"$7 thanks" (coz its a corner deli not a supermarket chain where theyd be a quarter the price)
guy puts the chocolate back and points her to the door "welcome to the real world jackass"
Id prefer this version hundred percent.

Stupid little sh*t get some real money

Cleavy

Hall of Famer
Nov 28, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yep.

you missed the part where she says "it's for my mum", and (after he points her to the door "welcome to the real world jackass") then he says "tell your mum, I said hi!"

mrmonkey

Premiership Player
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Not an ad, but the voice announcer on channel nine has been shitting me for years. Overdramatizes everything. Does my ******* head in. Every ******* week.
Not to be missed episode. The story of the yearrrrr!!!!!!
If there is only one story you watch this year, this is it!!!!!!
Hold on, wasn’t that last ******* week?
The latest one- 60 Minutes COMES ROARING BACK!!
What? With the same old sh*t journalism as every other year?
JUST SHUT THE fu** UP!!!
Not ad related but this reminds me how channel 7 pump up each AFL game as some sort of meaningful rivalry with everything on the line. In reality it's Sydney vs Fremantle 3.20pm on a Sunday playing for 10th spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cuzz09

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
you missed the part where she says "it's for my mum", and (after he points her to the door "welcome to the real world jackass") then he says "tell your mum, I said hi!"
Or he says Tell your mum to pop in and the screen fades to her dropping below the counter and him going "Heres a half and a glass of milk"

Remove this Banner Ad