FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Cadbury ad where the little girl plays for a block of chocolate with buttons and sh*t.

Yep.

I know its meant to be "cute" but 100% the old bloke tells her to hit the road in real life.

"Id like a block of chocolate please"
"$7 thanks" (coz its a corner deli not a supermarket chain where theyd be a quarter the price)
"Oh do you take buttons & bits of old s**t"?
guy puts the chocolate back and points her to the door "welcome to the real world jackass"

Yep.

I know its meant to be "cute" but 100% the old bloke tells her to hit the road in real life.

"$7 thanks" (coz its a corner deli not a supermarket chain where theyd be a quarter the price)
"Oh do you take buttons & bits of old sh*t"?
guy puts the chocolate back and points her to the door "welcome to the real world jackass"
Id prefer this version hundred percent.

Stupid little s**t get some real money

Yep.

"Oh do you take buttons & bits of old sh*t"?

you missed the part where she says "it's for my mum", and (after he points her to the door "welcome to the real world jackass") then he says "tell your mum, I said hi!"

Not an ad, but the voice announcer on channel nine has been shitting me for years. Overdramatizes everything. Does my ******* head in. Every ******* week.
Not to be missed episode. The story of the yearrrrr!!!!!!
If there is only one story you watch this year, this is it!!!!!!
Hold on, wasn’t that last ******* week?
The latest one- 60 Minutes COMES ROARING BACK!!
What? With the same old sh*t journalism as every other year?
JUST SHUT THE fu** UP!!!
Not ad related but this reminds me how channel 7 pump up each AFL game as some sort of meaningful rivalry with everything on the line. In reality it's Sydney vs Fremantle 3.20pm on a Sunday playing for 10th spot.

you missed the part where she says "it's for my mum", and (after he points her to the door "welcome to the real world jackass") then he says "tell your mum, I said hi!"
Or he says Tell your mum to pop in and the screen fades to her dropping below the counter and him going "Heres a half and a glass of milk"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This TacToy ad on Youtube is annoying. :tongueoutv1: Do they deliberately use pimply nerds to get attention?

R1eyQkw.jpg

Finder.com.au

The jingle is so irritating. And the stupid dances they do. And the actors have the most punchable heads.

Are you me? Coz I was about to state these exact points

Too be honest the ads may not be bad but anything involving Celeste Barber is a dislike from me. Might be an unpopular opinion but I'm just not a fan.

hhn.gif

She's essentially the new (post Full Frontal) Julia Morris, filling the overweight and overconfident "comedian" role

Just utter, utter cringe

Last edited:
For Ads that don't piss me off, that Luv A Duck ad is right up there

That 80s song they created was so authentic, that it had me thinking it was a real 80s song.

Bravo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back