FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: Ads that piss you off [2]

The vodaphone ads have now reached a new low. It really does show how inane and pathetic the whole world of smart phones is.

Also promotes stalking and other kinds of behaviour that society before social media came along used to frown upon.

The vodaphone ads have now reached a new low. It really does show how inane and pathetic the whole world of smart phones is.

Also promotes stalking and other kinds of behaviour that society before social media came along used to frown upon.
They're disgraceful.

You have this one chick talking about looking up some guy she thought was cute's facebook, twitter and everything finding out where he's going to be and all that s**t. And then she tries to justify it? Why the **** aren't the cops locking her up!

Then there's that blonde bitch who says she has this impulse to facebook/tweet/whatever every single thing she does and if she doesn't get a reply from people she's on the phone and asking them why?! WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I hope RL isn't like this.

The new NAB ads are just dumber than usual.One has a guy making coffee and he always gives the customers too much change,then sees who is honest and tells him.Another one is where money is lying on the footpath [$20 notes ?] and they see who is honest and hands them in.Are NAB getting their ad ideas from Today Tonight and ACA ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The chick in the AML ad shits me.
Bloke is struggling with a telly, dippy bitch keeps asking "Will you just call AML?"
Stupid mole doesn't know how to pick up the phone herself?! Not like she's doing anything, just standing around bitching at the bloke.

Quite often I find myself rolling my eyes and getting angry at the number of pathetic, purposely annoying ads on TV. But it's comforting to know that companies are still capable of producing a clever and decent ad.

[YOUTUBE]rFcyZOe7h5E[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you Toyota.

Saw a shocker on Foxtel today. I think it was an insurance ad and the guy and girl kept trying to outdo each other by saying "fantasticer", "fantasticerer" and "fantasticerererer" and finally the girl "you beat me on that one". Beyond pathetic and inane:mad:.

Saw a shocker on Foxtel today. I think it was an insurance ad and the guy and girl kept trying to outdo each other by saying "fantasticer", "fantasticerer" and "fantasticerererer" and finally the girl "you beat me on that one". Beyond pathetic and inane:mad:.

Yep, that's been around for about 6 months though.

The ad for Sunday Night about the afl legend who bet on his own games is really grating. They are making it out to be controversial and 'it will rock australia.' Wouldn't be surprised if it is a nobody who played 50 games back in the 80's.

Yep, that's been around for about 6 months though.

The ad for Sunday Night about the afl legend who bet on his own games is really grating. They are making it out to be controversial and 'it will rock australia.' Wouldn't be surprised if it is a nobody who played 50 games back in the 80's.
I'm guessing Dean Wallis.

Is anyone else tired of the "I'm a Mormon" ads? I don't want to hear about how fantastic your life is because you've got spiritual guidance. Religious organizations have far to much money if they can afford prime time television advertisements. Stop trying to shove your shitty beliefs down everyone else's throats and worry about your own lives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back