FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's one ad that I genuinely don't understand, perhaps I'm just missing something. It's a car ad that shows everyone walking around with headphones. At the end of the ad there's a girl crossing the road, not realizing a car is coming towards her. The car slams on the breaks, not because the driver saw her but because of some 'technology' this car has? Why does the car need this? What am I missing?

safety feature because drivers (and pedestrians) are inattentive to what is going on around them.

and tip their bbq over too?
That would just be cruel. Old mate has done all the work, marinated the meat, got the coals going, put it on - all without a beer in his hand by the looks of it - when his little free-loading campaigner of a mate turns up for a feed then sooks off because it's not ready right away. * him.

That would just be cruel. Old mate has done all the work, marinated the meat, got the coals going, put it on - all without a beer in his hand by the looks of it - when his little free-loading campaigner of a mate turns up for a feed then sooks off because it's not ready right away. **** him.
Spot on and bad luck for the shithouse mate, my mrs got me one when i said suprise me when she did subway run and the taste is horrid, nothing at all like genuine slow cooked pulled pork. I can see him groveling back in 6 hours time

The Finish ad where people are picking scraps of food off their plates with their fingers, gross! Why do these advertising gurus think I am going to buy something when the ad makes my stomach turn? (This one and the skittlepox ad for example).

I want to smash that little weird guy with the campaignery whiny voice from the subway pulled pork ad so ******* badly.

Find it amusing - "I'm off to subway" in a high pitched weasel voice as his puny body struts off

As for the car ad if you walk across a road without looking and while listening to music...well you deserve to get bowled over

safety feature because drivers (and pedestrians) are inattentive to what is going on around them.
Probably right, just find it very odd that we need a safety feature for someone who's driving to see something thats right in front of them. I mean, reversing I can understand, but going forward? It's probably for the 'I need to text while driving' demographic.

I want to smash that little weird guy with the campaignery whiny voice from the subway pulled pork ad so ******* badly.

Came here to say this exact ad

So nauseating

The 'silence is goldblum' ad is a shocker. Creepier than your weird uncle at a bbq

Is the creepiness supposed to be part of the appeal of the ad?

Because anyone can see that Goldblum is really creepy here

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Find it amusing - "I'm off to subway" in a high pitched weasel voice as his puny body struts off

As for the car ad if you walk across a road without looking and while listening to music...well you deserve to get bowled over

Has anyone tried the Subway pulled pork? It isnt good and certainly not prepared like real pulled pork.

"What are you dreaming of trailblazer?"
Makes me want to break things. And the awful music. Who the hell would want to bet on lotto results anyway?

Came here to say this exact ad

So nauseating

Nope. That's the funniest ad on TV and it's all because of the whiny little guy's reaction to having to wait 5 hrs for pork.

The smoking ad with horrible Kiwi accents

Having to endure them every 2 minutes is a fate worse than lung cancer

I hate how this guy is wearing nothing but underwear yet says "I took 25% off", meaning the only other piece of clothing he was wearing beforehand would have had to have been about 1/3 the size of his underwear. And if that's the case, why does Jeff Goldblum look shocked to see him sitting there shirtless even though he must have already been shirtless.

The Finish ad where people are picking scraps of food off their plates with their fingers, gross! Why do these advertising gurus think I am going to buy something when the ad makes my stomach turn? (This one and the skittlepox ad for example).

Yeah that is pretty gross. Also the one where the mum is wiping the benches with a raw piece of chicken (to signify the fact regular sponges are just as dirty and we have to buy their product.). Like get ****ed ignorance is bliss and I will continue using a sponge.

Also that ad that starts with "If you find one cockroach, that means there is usually more"... piss off lalalalalala cant hear you.

The coles ad with the beachball trying to sing, should've left her in the chocolates aisle

I'll give you a tip. That ad is almost annoying on mute as it is with sound.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back