FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

I might be mishearing this ad but the judge in the ad for Court Justice Sydney says "You're a nurse, so why are you using NBN money?". Doesn't make sense to me:drunk:

The ad where the girl and her family move from a nice, sprawling country home to a smaller, inner city property and she's a bit lonely and despondent until her folks decide to take her to a maccas drive through!
Yeah that'll fix everything :drunk:
* i hate it. And the scene at the end with the bears. Maccas' marketing committee needs an overhaul because between this and the annoying, shithead minion kid they've hit a new low.

The ad where the girl and her family move from a nice, sprawling country home to a smaller, inner city property and she's a bit lonely and despondent until her folks decide to take her to a maccas drive through!
Yeah that'll fix everything :drunk:

Haven't seen the ad but it sounds like a rip-off of Inside Out (except with added McDonalds).

There was controversy in the UK over an ad in which a kid whose dad was dead finds comfort in the fact they like the same Macca's burger. They are getting a bit ******* desperate.

Did the dad die from some obesity-related condition?

I really don't like the super ad where the shadowy figure in the suit lets the foxes into the little girl's chook house to kill all her pets.

Seems like something even Goebbels would consider over the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Michael Buble one. Is that how you spell the campaigners name?
Anyway, hot girl gets home and flops down at the kitchen table, and this light weight comes out miming to his song.
His meandering MOR rubbish song.

I don't necessarily hate this ad, but didn't want to start a new thread just to ask one question. Is the actress in this ad Julie McGregor from Hey Dad?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back