FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

The colgate ad where the chick on the train/tram pulls faces at the kid to impress the bloke watching

I want the kid to tell her to * off

The Telstra ad where the voiceover talks about "your new phone" and it cuts to a young woman opening a present wide eyed and gasping at a new phone, then voiceover says "no not that one, the one youre gonna get next year" and it cuts to same woman opening another present and gasping at a new phone.

It just annoys me how they assume people just get gifted new phones every year and act surprised each time, also im pretty sure thats the same woman whos watching adelaide destroy north in the 2016 elimination final and says "yes! Nice grab!"

Oh s#it that bloody target ad with that 'must be santa' song is driving me nuts! Farking annoying yanks and their jolly bull$hit!
Boycott!

Hey! Don't blame all of us. Blame Bob Dylan. God damn hippies... :D

OMG It just came on again... spooky.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The one where we're told that a boy performing one obnoxious act as a child against a girl is going to grow up to beat his wife :$ It looks like they put some make-up on him and shaved his eyebrows to make him look even more evil. I thought this was taken out of circulation for obvious reasons, but saw it again last night.

The one where we're told that a boy performing one obnoxious act as a child against a girl is going to grow up to beat his wife :$ It looks like they put some make-up on him and shaved his eyebrows to make him look even more evil. I thought this was taken out of circulation for obvious reasons, but saw it again last night.

I get what its trying to do, but its not subtle and its almost cartoonish.

Odea was gppd but needed a way better script to make the average bloke really examine the issue.

And yeah. Wtf is with the kids eyebrows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back