FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I feel physically ill when Clive Palmer's face comes onto my tv screen

I find them amusing especially the one that uses the song by Twisted Sister. Poor old Clive is just throwing his money away.

The ad for a car where this bunch of ppl are screaming looking down the barrel of the camera, mimicking the sound of a car.

Just **** off and die the lotta ya. So annoying.

Yes hate this ad and hate that Rafa Nadal is in such a shite ad

I find them amusing especially the one that uses the song by Twisted Sister. Poor old Clive is just throwing his money away.

Yes hate this ad and hate that Rafa Nadal is in such a shite ad

I hate muting ads during the tennis, because theres only a couple between games, but i have to ******* mute that ******* ad. Every time.

The United Australia Party ad with that fat guy.
I had no idea who he is. Now that I know, I hate the ad even more. He certainly has a punchable face.
OMG Over four months later and he's still on my TV screen! For the love of all that is sacred, I implore the PM to call the bloody election.(Authorised by C1 for the "I Hate the Fat Guy Party" Melbourne)

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
OMG Over four months later and he's still on my TV screen! For the love of all that is sacred, I implore the PM to call the bloody election.(Authorised by C1 for the "I Hate the Fat Guy Party" Melbourne)
What i can't understand, he is the only candidate for the party and is in Qld, why is he wasting his money and advertising all over Australia

What i can't understand, he is the only candidate for the party and is in Qld, why is he wasting his money and advertising all over Australia
He has ads on the radio here too. I believe that he intends to have a member stand in every seat in the country.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just hope he doesn't want to build a wall along the QLD / NSW border :moustache:
Not a bad idea, but who will pay for it? Does it have to be a wall or can it be a fence? Maybe you could just call it Pineapple? :p

He has ads on the radio here too. I believe that he intends to have a member stand in every seat in the country.

What I want to know is how he plans for it not to go horribly pear-shaped like last time, when the handful of candidates elected under his banner (Jackie Lambie for example) all ditched him and sat as independents within weeks of being sworn in.

What I want to know is how he plans for it not to go horribly pear-shaped like last time, when the handful of candidates elected under his banner (Jackie Lambie for example) all ditched him and sat as independents within weeks of being sworn in.
I wasn't living here from 2000 to 2017 so I really had no idea who he is. I'm sorry that I found out. I miss the days when it was so simple with Fraser and Hawke. At least it's way better being here rather than "that other place" where I used to live.

bungalow_bill

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 11, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Not a bad idea, but who will pay for it? Does it have to be a wall or can it be a fence? Maybe you could just call it Pineapple? :p

NSW have said they'll pay for it :moustache:

I wasn't living here from 2000 to 2017 so I really had no idea who he is. I'm sorry that I found out. I miss the days when it was so simple with Fraser and Hawke. At least it's way better being here rather than "that other place" where I used to live.

A little nippy in Chicago right now!

I'd take -15 over the 47 we had last week! At least you could rug up inside and keep warm.
You've never been in -15 with a wind chill factor of -30, have you? I've been in -20 and 43 and the latter was much more bearable. Of course, I didn't stay outside too long in either. Back about ten years ago I was shoveling snow and it was so cold that the snot running down my nose began to freeze.(Sorry about the graphic image. I hope I haven't scarred you for life. :D)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back