FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously the cabbie gets the $5 which he is happy about because he gets to buy a huge amount of food at Maccas with just a few dollars (unlike what is usual where cabbies get cranky with small trips/fares). They want to go around the corner because it suits the plot line of the ad (i.e. short trip/small fare).
Weird

And the Hungry Jack's wraps ad.

* whiny voice *
What , they do wraps ??

And just on that , is there a more overused song on the planet than " That's the way i like it "
Like literally that song is EVERYWHERE

We are being saturated with Trivago ads, every second ad is Trivago, bloody annoying. Just as bad, and as irritating, is that kid in the Ubank ad. My mute button is getting a workout.

Edit: just heard them both again, was too late to mute. They must be linked in some way, they are in EVERY block of ads 😡.

Last edited:
We are being saturated with Trivago ads, every second ad is Trivago, bloody annoying. Just as bad, and as irritating, is that kid in the Ubank ad. My mute button is getting a workout.

Edit: just heard them both again, was too late to mute. They must be linked in some way, they are in EVERY block of ads 😡.
The mum's got a mad rack but :thumbsu:

The Pine-O-Clean wipes ad. I see that a revised version is being shown now. The first one had a view of the sweaty, hairy guy rubbing the cricket ball near his crotch. The revised version just shows it being rubbed on his upper leg. I stll almost vomit every time I see it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Skoda ad with Black Velvet is awful.

This one annoys me as well, getting played during the World Cup cricket.

I just for the first time saw a skoda ad with a six/seven yr old chick singing a Voice level version of Black Velvet. I never wanted to see a car crash so bad.
Logged in just to come to this thread after seeing that ad just now. That's an ALL TIME terrible ad, like we needed another reason not to buy a skoda.

There's a Norton Security ad that I see on Foxtel all the time that I hate.

It is one where the electrical devices talk to one another before the owner locks them with his phone.

I find the voices of the devices annoying.

There's a RAV-4 ad where a hot MILF drives over a grate, waking up her husband, who screams like a little girl.

The shriek he lets out is annoying.

However, if this bird wanted a real man, one who won't shriek like a little girl, she should give me a call (she will be the one shrieking when I am finished with her).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back