FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Plus 2 for the IPhone sleep ad.

And yet most IPhones batteries are pathetic. Make a reasonable battery from the start you idiots
The only reason that particular iphone has decent battery life is because it uses an old tech lcd screen with a pathetic resolution.
And you have to buy a seperate adaptor for fast charging, it doesn't come in the box!

Maccas ad where the guy eats exactly half and gives it to the missus.
Would be barely passable IF you couldn't hear him chewing

The Primo ad " Footy day is hot dogs "

PUT SOME SAUCE ON IT YA ******* PHILISTINES !!!!

The elderly couple going through their maccas routine with old mate hoarding his wife's gherkins. As if people who eat mcdonald's on the regular live past 65.
I call bulls**t
Why couldn't the old duck just order one without gherkins?

I think someone mentioned it earlier, the fact they have one for each day and the Saturday one sounds like it's on speed..

* off

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

That Cadbury ad with the little girl buying a block of chocolate for her mum’s birthday. Dunno, just makes me cringe. Can’t stand it.

Part of the reason I hate that ad is because she asks for a chocolate bar however the shopkeeper hands her what is clearly a block, not a bar. I really hope somebody got fired over that blunder.

Yes! Also pay the man the money you cheapskates. Profit margins are razor thin in milk bars - if that was my kid, I would have gone in apologising profusely for my child scrounging some chocolate and given the bloke, cash money. Also what sort of present is a block of Cadbury? C'mon kid, make an effort and draw her a picture or make her a card. To top it off, the girl is wearing a tie as part of her school uniform. Which means elite private school, which means they can afford to not only pay for the block of chocolate but also buy his whole stock without blinking an eye helping him keep the wolves at the door.

The additional hot dogs are getting cold too. At least leave them in the saucepan to keep them warm. Don’t get me started on lack of mustard either

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Telstra ad where the kid is taking a photo on an iPad "Pwivacy pwease"

Get in the bin kid

Sent from my CPH1831 using Tapatalk

That Cadbury ad with the little girl buying a block of chocolate for her mum’s birthday. Dunno, just makes me cringe. Can’t stand it.

Part of the reason I hate that ad is because she asks for a chocolate bar however the shopkeeper hands her what is clearly a block, not a bar. I really hope somebody got fired over that blunder.
She didn't even thank the shopkeeper. Ungrateful little twat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back