FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

There’s a radio ad playing in Perth at the moment where a woman tells her male neighbour “We’re building a new house” and the neighbour starts pleading with her not to move because of all the good times their families have shared.

It’s not the point of the ad (the “twist” is that they’re building on the same block) but every time I hear it the predominant message I get is that the bloke is harbouring a massive crush on his neighbour.

The ads for that new Channel Seven dog show Pooch Perfect.

The main issues with it are Rebel Wilson being present and the fact that the show looks like complete crap.

I guess Rebel Wilson has a template for commercials. Say some words, be annoying, then yell the name of the show/product at the end.

Trivago Girl was better when she was locked in a studio and forced to do adsr our enjoyment. Now she gets out and a about winding up the common people with her amazing deals I find her less likeable. Lock her back up.

All Foxtel Ads are annoying and cheap.

Speaking of Foxtel ads, the Super Bowl is approaching, a game designed solely with commercial breaks in mind which means that we'll see the same three ESPN ads over and over and over again. The same three extremely cheaply-made ads over and over and over again.

Speaking of Foxtel ads, the Super Bowl is approaching, a game designed solely with commercial breaks in mind which means that we'll see the same three ESPN ads over and over and over again. The same three extremely cheaply-made ads over and over and over again.
WE'RE DESTINED FOR GREATNESSSSSS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This ad from the US which I have to endure constantly whilst watching the NBA triggers me like no other

The concept has poentital but the execution is disgustingly bad

Pooch Perfect gets another run.

The 'jokes' from Wilson are not even remotely funny.

Plus, who really thinks you need a show about dog grooming competitions? Seriously. Has flop written all over it and I genuinely feel sorry for the dogs.

Ultra Tune always have horrendous and downright tacky commercials. I expect this one to be taken off the air quite promptly (I hope as I'm sick of seeing it). They always seem to be on during the tennis as well, so they are unavoidable.

Seeing pictures of the company director and his wife, I'm not surprised with the trash they come out with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back