FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Speaking of Foxtel ads, the Super Bowl is approaching, a game designed solely with commercial breaks in mind which means that we'll see the same three ESPN ads over and over and over again. The same three extremely cheaply-made ads over and over and over again.

Not if you have the NFL pass where you get the american ads.

Complete with australian voice over of what is obviously a foreign ad.

Ah, of course. I always just assumed the poor dubbing was because they hired a bunch of good looking people without caring whether they sounded like Gilbert Gottfried.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone could provide me with the names and addresses of anyone involved with making that ANZ - I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY ad , i'd be eternally grateful..........................................

Makes me wanna leave ANZ.....and i've been with them since the word go !!!!

If anyone could provide me with the names and addresses of anyone involved with making that ANZ - I WANNA DANCE WITH SOMEBODY ad , i'd be eternally grateful..........................................

Makes me wanna leave ANZ.....and i've been with them since the word go !!!!
Judging by this page of various ANZ ads, it appears they have used the same agency for a while (although that series of ads isn't listed). TBWA is the ad agencies name

Do you guys get the MyBudget ads over there? It seems you can go from broke to new cars, holidays and boats just by talking to them. And everyone has "paid off 4 (or 6) credit cards". Who has 6 credit cards, and if you do it's no wonder you're broke!

Do you guys get the MyBudget ads over there? It seems you can go from broke to new cars, holidays and boats just by talking to them. And everyone has "paid off 4 (or 6) credit cards". Who has 6 credit cards, and if you do it's no wonder you're broke!
They actually take over all your finances, I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back