FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

There's an add for a betting agency which has four blokes walking into a pub acting like the biggest tools you've ever seen, and everyone up to and including the chick on the telly gasps in amazement. My question is, are those four blokes famous irl or something? I can't get my head around it. They act like complete dickheads and for some reason think that we'd use their stupid betting app. There must be more to it.

im assuming you mean the points bet ad, one is Allen Iverson, former NBA Player, i think the aussie is a former/current NRL player?, comes across as douche, no idea on the other 2

im assuming you mean the points bet ad, one is Allen Iverson, former NBA Player, i think the aussie is a former/current NRL player?, comes across as douche, no idea on the other 2
Yes, I probably do mean that one, all those betting places kind of blur into each other after a while. I find it very weird that they seem to assume that we're going to know who they are though, especially when the ad gets played so much on a channel that has nothing to do with rugby or basketball.

Did anyone mention the old Freeview ads? Every new ad featured the girlfriend/wife flirting with another bloke.

Feel like it was written by a bloke with a cuckold fetish - 'And guess what the punch line will be guys? SHE'S CHEATING ON HIM HAHAH'

There was another when the girl slips she's got another boyfriend 'Who's Dan?'

The woman getting waaaaaay too excited about ordering furniture online while her wuss of a husband just sits there.

And what’s her actual name? I swear the delivery bloke says “I’ve got a package for Abba”. Is it supposed to be Abby? Or Anna, but he has a cold?

Perhaps it's a delivery from IKEA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

stupid *n car commercial with that stupid *n song and two campaigners walking out of the car.

*.off.

I hope someone comes along and gets me a leave pass from my aged care home (in the future ;) ) to make an ad like they have for Peter Russell-Clark, who is now selling cooking knives. “They’re really very good,” he quavers.
Nice work, PRC 👍

Last edited:
I hate the Oreo ad. Oreos are terrible biscuits anyway they can fu** right off.
The jingle doesn't rhyme ffs !!!!
That ad just ENDS !

Someone got paid to come up with that shite

The car ad where they say they don’t need a bunch of advertising trickery, including a big song from an international artist ... when the big song from an international artist has already been playing for half the runtime of the ad, and the camera lingers on the dash display so you can see which international artist performs the big song that you’ve just heard for 15 seconds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back