FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
I hope someone comes along and gets me a leave pass from my aged care home (in the future ;) ) to make an ad like they have for Peter Russell-Clark, who is now selling cooking knives. “They’re really very good,” he quavers.
Nice work, PRC
Now I saw one with that Fat Hueys kitchen guy.

Looks homeless unshaven and scabby rat bitten.

Yeah I'll not take your AIDS knife huey

Sep 21, 2004
Adel - SA - Aust - Earth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Norwood & Liverpool.
That VW ad where it turns out the couple have both bought the same car without telling the other.

Seems to be pitched at people that have the resources to spend $30,000 on a whim without telling their significant other.
Yeah thats really not angled to your normal person.

They should show them getting out their new cars slumped over, defeated, walking to a kitchen table and looking over their $60k personal loan theyve just signed up for as they boil 2 min noodles crying with the VW keys in the foreground.

Thats real life

What’s the reason when advertisers use a “couple” in their commercials, the woman is always attractive but the man batting above his average? So noticeable in nearly every ad with a “couple”.

It's so average blokes think they can get a smoking hot wife just by getting the product/service

Sep 17, 2015
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
NY Yankees, Glenelg Adelaide Giants
What’s the reason when advertisers use a “couple” in their commercials, the woman is always attractive but the man batting above his average? So noticeable in nearly every ad with a “couple”.

and they are always seemed to be a interracial couple

mr bagcroft

Norm Smith Medallist
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Those waste of space *s in the dueling cars.
The wank girlfriend, and the only normal person in the add being her boyfriend.
The oh so progressive "parents" but really "friends" of the girlfriend are in the other car and try and engage them in some kareoke over the phone singing "Torn".
Go and get right ****ed.

Oct 23, 2012
Sydney
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners
Speaking of VW, that stupid ad in the airport car park. Why move the luggage trolley near the car when it is just as likely to damage the car compare to its original position? So stupid.

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Ads for the return of Jungle each December are extremely depressing

Back