FTA-TV Ads that piss you off (3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not an ad, but the voice announcer on channel nine has been shitting me for years. Overdramatizes everything. Does my ******* head in. Every ******* week.
Not to be missed episode. The story of the yearrrrr!!!!!!
If there is only one story you watch this year, this is it!!!!!!
Hold on, wasn’t that last ******* week?
The latest one- 60 Minutes COMES ROARING BACK!!
What? With the same old sh*t journalism as every other year?
JUST SHUT THE fu** UP!!!
Same with the ch10 bird on the ad for every *en episode of everything ever

" The moment...that will change.........................................................EVVVVERYTHINGGGGGG "

Not an ad, but the voice announcer on channel nine has been shitting me for years. Overdramatizes everything. Does my ******* head in. Every ******* week.
JUST SHUT THE fu** UP!!!

Is it the guy with the gravelly voice?

Superannuation “going up... and up... and up...” That woman who’s going to “put ma feet up” on retirement irritates me. No, retirement isn’t putting your feet up, fatuous remark.

I also don’t like the Solomon’s chick, plastered-on grin. Much prefer Miss Carpet Call.

Feeling crotchety 😠

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JUST SHUT THE fu** UP!!!
60 Minutes used to be so good.

They ****ed that show right up its ass. Shame.

If i hear that ******* noom ad and that dumb b*tch who could only cut out carbs "like for a day" i will smash my tv up
The ones where they’re talking to themselves inside their heads are worse. “We do? We ... do”

I think there's one, but this thread has way more comments
Yep, more to dislike than like. And the ones you do like don't seem to hang around long, not like the mega annoying ones.

I also used to like the Wild Bean ad where the bloke goes from car yard to car yard looking for a car with a cup holder. The Indian salesman says, "I trow in a towbar". Shocking stuff by today's wacky standards :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back